• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

I hate mowing. I hate yard work in general. I hate work in general. I'm a lazy slob.

The person below me has grown sideburns or would if he/she could.

Never happened, and ain't gonna.

TPBM knows the minimum amount of crayons it takes to get the sharpener on the box.

Never happened, and ain't gonna.

TPBM knows the minimum amount of crayons it takes to get the sharpener on the box.

64?

the person below me shared a bed with some Finnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnns saturday night

HELL NO!!!! that sounds freaky, i don't sleep with sharks. ;)

TPBM has always wanted a monkey?

the finnnnnnnns arent bad! haha. although Petri spent most the night with his arm around Laurens head, and ended up holding my hand haha. our bed was a little full.

and after spending time with a monkey this weekend, they seem to be a bit of work :P

the person below me has been poisoned

what's an iron? :blink:

The person below me likes to mow the lawn (I do). :cool:

Think laundry. ;)

the finnnnnnnns arent bad! haha. although Petri spent most the night with his arm around Laurens head, and ended up holding my hand haha. our bed was a little full.

and after spending time with a monkey this weekend, they seem to be a bit of work :P

Nope, and if I ever was, I would kick that person's a**, or get my a** kicked trying to kick that person's a** since I can't fight for poop.

*shrugs*

The person below me would actually give the Rabbit some Trix, unlike those mean kids that he encounters all the time. <_<

HELL NO!!!! that sounds freaky

:lol: Oh Ross, you missed out!

And there's the summary of our journey....

Hell no I would not share with the rabbit! If he wants Trix he can go buy his own!

The person below me has eaten at Denny's/Bob Evans after midnight.

:lol: Oh Ross, you missed out!

And there's the summary of our journey....

Hell no I would not share with the rabbit! If he wants Trix he can go buy his own!

The person below me has eaten at Denny's/Bob Evans after midnight.

ya know what! I have!

the person below me has laughed very hard at the Seymore Butts joke

nope not even close... well if i mash the keys and randomly hit the space bar i could.... ajladfjsal dkjflakdsjflkjasdlkfj asdlfj ajdgtfhrjtjar potjarpoejt eejtpqwq 4wyq y uapruyqj4yoaj gua9ugapjrnt;kq4 t8ui <--- see

The Person Below me also has tickets to paradise (aka the game today versus the Penguins)

Sick and cold as well here.

I can't type that well. Part of it is due to my blinky thing on the screen jumping around all over the place when I type. I think the computer's getting old.

EDIT: Oopsies, Brandon beat me, so I'll just answer his question too. I do not have tickets to tonight's game. I have called in sick and I will be at home with the GDT and NHL.com's real time ticker going so I can follow the game. Can't wait!

The person below me has played a banjo. A real one, not Banjo Hero or one of those video games.

Edited by 55fan

Nope. The person below me understands the joke that these guys are saying at the beginning of this clip. The person below me is also going to be working out early this morning.

No....I don't speak monster.

And no effing way am I working out.

The Person Below Me has lost a fistfight before.

No....I don't speak monster.

And no effing way am I working out.

The Person Below Me has lost a fistfight before.

Are we counting my boxing days? Then, yes. 2.

The person below me has won a fistfight before.

Well, no, but I showed up. Unless you count hitting little sisters when we were preschoolers. Even then, I lost cuz I was the one who got in trouble.

The person below me has flannel pyjamas/nightgown.

My parents get HGTV and I enjoy it immensely. If/when I get cable/dish/direct tv, I will have to fight to keep myself off of that and the food channel.

The person below me has been to Europe. (I haven't.)

I have been fortunate to do this. True story, I was actually in Paris the night when France won the World Cup as hosts in 1998. It was quite well...very interesting and happy that evening and the next day in the area.

The person below me is afraid of the dark.