• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

10/17 GDT: Red Wings 4, Oilers 0

Rate this topic

HELL YEAH this is the game ive been waiting for. complete 60 minute effort, kept the forecheck up, won battles down front, kept that steady pressure up. once franzen drives that net he is really unstoppable, there was at least two guys on him, not to mention an a delayed penalty. his arms are so powerful, he lifted the s*** out of that puck backhand. glad to see mccarty use that aggression positively. what has him on the rampage? i think he is really fighting to keep his spot on the team. kudos to hudler for the great game. but i think this game belongs to conks and the defense. they were standing guys up all night at the blueline forcing turnovers and the offsides into our zone. also the checking was superb. good effort wings!! lets keep it this way, they look like a team possessed!!

the front page said conklin stopped 21, but nhl.com and on the fly said only 19. way to keep em under 20!!

Edited by j.hoop

It would be just fantastic if we completely dominated and won without giving the other team a chance. I am tired of one goal decisions.

thx guyz

Total domination from top to bottom. I realize the Oil are not really a top flight opponent, but I enjoyed seeing an overpowering opponent from my Wings nonetheless.

thx guyz

Total domination from top to bottom. I realize the Oil are not really a top flight opponent, but I enjoyed seeing an overpowering opponent from my Wings nonetheless.

Where've you been?