• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

10/17 GDT: Red Wings 4, Oilers 0

Rate this topic

This line combo of flip hudler kopecky is really interesting.

Liking this Fil-Hudler-Kopecky line.

:thumbup:

Agreed. And I've been saying they could go with this line for a while now, they played together in Grand Rapids and had success there.

When Cleary gets back could he go to the 4th line so we keep these guys together?

Agreed. And I've been saying they could go with this line for a while now, they played together in Grand Rapids and had success there.

When Cleary gets back could he go to the 4th line so we keep these guys together?

Cleary-Draper-Malts with all 3 seeing their usual PK time and Cleary getting his usual amount of PP time? I'd bite, atleast for the first handful of games while he gets his conditioning back.

Cleary-Draper-Malts with all 3 seeing their usual PK time and Cleary getting his usual amount of PP time? I'd bite, atleast for the first handful of games while he gets his conditioning back.

But the way the 3rd line is now, they're really performing and look threatening. Kopecky is actually playing to his potential, and Hudler and Flip have great chemisty. I think Cleary just going to have to sacrifice his ice-time and play on the 4th as it gives us much better depth. :thumbup:

Top guys have been quiet tonight. Here is to a good 3rd period.

Au contraire, they've had plenty of chances, just nothing's gone in. Their defensive work has been excellent (though this place would probably be on fire it wasn't.)

Bottom lines have really been building off the momentum gained from the top lines work tonight.

But the way the 3rd line is now, they're really performing and look threatening. Kopecky is actually playing to his potential, and Hudler and Flip have great chemisty. I think Cleary just going to have to sacrifice his ice-time and play on the 4th as it gives us much better depth. :thumbup:

That's what I mean. Keep this current 3rd line together.. hell, you could give Cleary more PK time. I rarely regret seeing him there. Though we have a plethora of great PKing top liners, that keeps them all the more rested for scoring goals. Damn, having a wealth of talent is such a *****!