• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

Funny Crosby

Rate this topic

Guest GordieSid&Ted

Looks like Sid forgot to drop the gloves when he wanted some of the rough stuff :rolleyes:

Why is this a big deal exactly?

Personally, you never like to see a 2nd guy team up on somebody. I get that. However, I didn't see what lead up to that so I don't know.

As for him keeping his gloves on. I think that is actually better than had he dropped them and been throwing bare knuckle punches, no?

Anyone remember Tootoo doubling up and landing a solid right to the jaw of Ryan Clowe who was tied up with Hartnell? Of course Clowe then proceeded to kick Tootoo's ass but that's beside the point.

Anyone remember Probert drilling the St.Louis player years ago that had beaten up on Stevie Y. That guy was down on the ice with a referee on top of him and Probie landed a bare knuckle haymaker that laid the guy out.

That s*** happens all the time in scrums. There aren't enough toes and fingers in the US to count up all the times somebody has thrown glove on punches at a guy who is tied up with another guy already.

If this is such a big deal to some folks, I suggest they lose the plug currently residing in their rear orifice.

here's the stevie video. Notice stevie AND another Wing bare fisted pounding on Maguire while he's down on the ice. Then Probie comes in. And at the very beginning there are 2 wings ganging up on the guy who hit the goalie and then the goalie throws a haymaking blocker punch at the guy. 3 against 1. Seriously people, anything folks can do to knock on Crosby. Get out more folks.

Edited by GordieSid&Ted

Why is this a big deal exactly?

Personally, you never like to see a 2nd guy team up on somebody. I get that. However, I didn't see what lead up to that so I don't know.

As for him keeping his gloves on. I think that is actually better than had he dropped them and been throwing bare knuckle punches, no?

Anyone remember Tootoo doubling up and landing a solid right to the jaw of Ryan Clowe who was tied up with Hartnell? Of course Clowe then proceeded to kick Tootoo's ass but that's beside the point.

Anyone remember Probert drilling the St.Louis player years ago that had beaten up on Stevie Y. That guy was down on the ice with a referee on top of him and Probie landed a bare knuckle haymaker that laid the guy out.

That s*** happens all the time in scrums. There aren't enough toes and fingers in the US to count up all the times somebody has thrown glove on punches at a guy who is tied up with another guy already.

If this is such a big deal to some folks, I suggest they lose the plug currently residing in their rear orifice.

here's the stevie video. Notice stevie AND another Wing bare fisted pounding on Maguire while he's down on the ice. Then Probie comes in.

I agree with you. I am not a huge Sid fan but at the same time we see so many asking for more old hockey. Good or bad that was old hockey! I am starting to wonder if some would get physically sick watching old games or if it is just because it is Sid the Kid... I remember last season I was super excited about Dats whoppin some Roberts ass and he had his gloves on. Not alot of complaints then. It is funny that he is punching him in the nuts!!!

Crosby is probably the most overrated player the NHL has. He's an assist queen. Iginla is a much better captain, Ovechkin is a much better scorer. Datsyuk is a much better with the puck, and defensively. What does Crosby do that makes people consider him the best player today?

Guest GordieSid&Ted
I agree with you. I am not a huge Sid fan but at the same time we see so many asking for more old hockey. Good or bad that was old hockey! I am starting to wonder if some would get physically sick watching old games or if it is just because it is Sid the Kid... I remember last season I was super excited about Dats whoppin some Roberts ass and he had his gloves on. Not alot of complaints then. It is funny that he is punching him in the nuts!!!

You said it, this is only because its Sid. Like we need to point out this atrocious behavior b/c we've never seen anything like it in the game of hockey and therefore its further proof that Sid is "overrated", "a baby whiner", etc....

I didn't pay close attention where Sid was throwing punches. Not sure if he was trying to hit him in the nuts or if he was just trying to hit him anywhere period.

For me, it isn't about defending Crosby. It's about getting some perspective out there for people whose sole purpose for posting stuff like this is to rile up the Crosby haters out there.

Who the hell cares about Crosby? I sure don't. I just know that what he did happens...oh.....about a bazillion times a year.

Guest GordieSid&Ted
Crosby is probably the most overrated player the NHL has. He's an assist queen. Iginla is a much better captain, Ovechkin is a much better scorer. Datsyuk is a much better with the puck, and defensively. What does Crosby do that makes people consider him the best player today?

HAHAH. ROFLMAO! Man, you can set your watch to this s***. You could predict somebody was going to pose these questions. Like I said, its so freaking predictable these Crosby threads.

Guest GordieSid&Ted
he was trying to fist vlabik, thats against nhl rules, oh wiat, this is bettmans nhl

Now that's another story.

And if that was Valabik he was punching at then I don't care if it was 2 against 1. What is Valabik, like 6-7, 260 or something. When you are big enough to be a defensive end in the NFL, you get no sympathy from me when guys double team (that's not what I mean you perverts) you.

Now that's another story.

And if that was Valabik he was punching at then I don't care if it was 2 against 1. What is Valabik, like 6-7, 260 or something. When you are big enough to be a defensive end in the NFL, you get no sympathy from me when guys double team (that's not what I mean you perverts) you.

Why was there even a fight? can syd not be scored on? why would him and orpik start a fight over nothing but a goal, thats weak.

Guest GordieSid&Ted
Why was there even a fight? can syd not be scored on? why would him and orpik start a fight over nothing but a goal, thats weak.

I don't know. Didn't see what caused the fight.

Remember the time the Wings got trounced by Nashville.

Shanny picked a fight with Adam Hall right after we got scored on.

And then Chelios picked a fight with Hall right after we got scored on.

Has nothing to do with Crosby. It's hockey. s*** happens.

I don't know. Didn't see what caused the fight.

Remember the time the Wings got trounced by Nashville.

Shanny picked a fight with Adam Hall right after we got scored on.

And then Chelios picked a fight with Hall right after we got scored on.

Has nothing to do with Crosby. It's hockey. s*** happens.

Crosby has been doing this all season, this smae thing happened in the Buffalo game last week

Guest GordieSid&Ted
Crosby has been doing this all season, this smae thing happened in the Buffalo game last week

Really? He's been picking fights "all season" after the Pens get scored on. Interesting.