• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

12/20 GDT: Kings, 4 at Red Wings, 6

Rate this topic

I don't see why redmond is calling for a penalty on that. The guy took the puck from him, therefore it isn't interference...maaaybe, you can argue he used his forearm a little, but really, he just put the guy in his place, that's hockey.

He said that because he was pissed at the way the game was being officiated

They called about 3 non-calls, pretty terrible

How do three non-calls get called?

Anyway. The officiating wasn't that bad. Pretty much on par with the reffing you see in most games these days.

Edited by Doggy

I don't see why redmond is calling for a penalty on that. The guy took the puck from him, therefore it isn't interference...maaaybe, you can argue he used his forearm a little, but really, he just put the guy in his place, that's hockey.

I don't think he was calling for a penalty. Just with how tightly the game had been called, he's lucky he didn't get a penalty, I assume, for roughing.

I agree that the puck was right there and it really wouldn't have been interference. But he did throw a forearm. They'd called guys for a lot less earlier in the game, that's all.

You know, it's pretty good. I go to the Sharks game and Stewie gets his first goal. I go to the Kings game and Lils gets his first goal. I've got a chance to go to the Stars game on Jan 8th...who's left that doesn't have a goal? The only one I can think of is Cheli. Maybe Kopi???