• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Donaldjr2448

RWNW AGAIN AWESOME CROWD!

Rate this topic

As I was sitting here watching the Wings/Ducks Game, and on all 4 goals there was a huge eruption!! After seeing the replays, I noticed there was a ton of Wings jerseys jumping in the air in the stands!!

You folks were awesome AGAIN!!! I made this topic lastime the Wings were out west, and I just had to do it again!!

Also, I could hear you all booing when Pronger had the puck!! That was awesome!!

I assume that most of you will be a the Staples Center tomorrow evening??

Great Job again everyone, I am very jealous!!

I seriously think there was more Wings fans in the crowd tonight than the Ducks had at their Stanley Cup Parade!! Honestly!!

The RWNW Sign that my friend printed for me in a jif today! He rules! :) He didn't just make me one - he made me TWO!

img2013ei3.th.jpg

Me and Vladimir 98 (at JT Schmids)

img2015yr7.th.jpg

Us with the RWNW Sign :)

img2016ve6.th.jpg

Andyinsdca

img2017yw2.th.jpg

Kate (not an LGW user but Jay's girlfriend) and Jay (Wing Nut 25)

img2018jy3.th.jpg

Table from Left to right

Leah (TMI's GF), Third Man In (Robert), Tami (Vladimir98), Andyinsdca (Andy), Kate and Jay (Wing Nut 25)

img2019lh2.th.jpg

The Crew on the Glass at the Ponda (bummer about the sign not squeezing in..dang the tall guys...and having the ice in the background)

img2021jk8.th.jpg

Great job guys! Wish I could get to more games, going to school in Milwaukee the best I can do is games in Chicago, this year it was a doozy tho. Booing Pronger was great, really loud after the cross-check on Cleary, to the point where I turned to my dad and said "either Ducks fans finally hate Pronger or their are a s***load of Red and White shirts in the stands". Guess it was the latter :thumbup:

Edited by b.shanafan14

Thanks for noticing! It was insane. Actually, most regular season games at the Ponda vs. Detroit yield a half and half mix, or more....favoring the Wings!

Here's a small sampling of the people at the ponda for the warmup skate.

n1542532568_703458_674.jpg

I love it and it makes me miss living in Michigan a ton. Snow and all!

In fact, it was 75 degrees with hot santa ana winds blowing after the game, and it just felt way wrong.

The ice was god awful. Guess that's why it used to be called the pond!

It didn't help that they had the Mite team shootout at the end of the 1st. Zambonis came on too late to let the ice freeze again.

Lotsa whining on the Ducks boards about bad reffing. Shocking. I've never ever ever ever heard a "referree's suck" chant at the Joe. Please tell me Anaheim is the only place that does this? Completely unclassy

The RWNW Sign that my friend printed for me in a jif today! He rules! :) He didn't just make me one - he made me TWO!

img2013ei3.th.jpg

Me and Vladimir 98 (at JT Schmids)

img2015yr7.th.jpg

Us with the RWNW Sign :)

img2016ve6.th.jpg

Andyinsdca

img2017yw2.th.jpg

Kate (not an LGW user but Jay's girlfriend) and Jay (Wing Nut 25)

img2018jy3.th.jpg

Table from Left to right

Leah (TMI's GF), Third Man In (Robert), Tami (Vladimir98), Andyinsdca (Andy), Kate and Jay (Wing Nut 25)

img2019lh2.th.jpg

The Crew on the Glass at the Ponda (bummer about the sign not squeezing in..dang the tall guys...and having the ice in the background)

img2021jk8.th.jpg

I did see some of you guys. Ill meet up with you guys today. here is a pic of my gf and I after the game if you see us, wave us down. -Marc

LAandDucksGame-1207.jpg

I wore my new winter classic lids jersey loud and proud there in a sea of Duck fans tonight. I have no voice left either, and will be there tomorrow night of course.

by chance did ya have a kid, maybe your son w/ you in a normal wings away jersy? if so, ya made fsn detroit.

i just want to say too am very impressed by the wings fans of the west display... im jealous! i wish i could be a part of that. good work.

You people are ******* SICK!!!

And I mean that in the most respectful, complementary way possible. I CANNOT BELIEVE I was hearing the boos when (Puck) Fronger had the puck. That is just AWESOME!!!

Now all you need to do is get the "Let's go Red Wings" chant going loud and proud at Staples tonight. I'll be watching!!!!!

Incredible representation last night, an angle during a goal in the third looked home crowd-like with the way you all jumped up.

...maybe we can outdo ourselves and get a Pronger Sucks chant going at the Staples Center. I'm sure the Kings fans would be amenable.

even a ducks fan has to admit if you can get that going it would be epic.