• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
VladyIBELIEVE16

RWNW Pictures from Wings/Kings 1.15.09

Rate this topic

Sorry, there were a lot of pictures and I found it easier to just do it this way.

There's two albums.

Here's the first:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=9383...mp;id=513276420

Second Album:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=9383...mp;id=513276420

So they confiscated my sign BEFORE we even got through security. I really needed to learn Tami's trick at the Ponda by stuffing it down her pants...she wasn't there and my pants were far too snug for that!

So we had to walk ALL THE WAY to Guest Services. It was foolish "It's going to block someone's View" oh PLEASE... it's 24 by 24...not 6 feet by 6 feet. Luckily my high school friend John showed up (he wound up with tickets in the suite so that made up for them confiscating the sign) and then of course the 4-0 shut out! NICE WORK!

Puckhog419 joined us at Yard house with his girlfriend Kelly and we had a blast! Puckhog actually got to meet Jiri, Andreas and Cheli after the game :) I can't wait to see those pictures! I hope you guys had a safe drive back!

Anyways, it was a blast and I'm so glad to see us finally pull off back to back wins on this west coast trip. It's been awhile. And there was another sea of red in the arena tonight which is always beautiful.

I also have to mention within the first few minutes of the game there was a VERY loud red wings chant going, which was ironically drowned out by boos... but I was wondering who was actually booing - there weren't enough Kings fans there to make that type of noise - they were piping it in for crying out loud!! I laughed SO hard for that..

For all of you that showed up tonight - it was great seeing you!! :)

RWNW Representing! :)

Edited by VladyIBELIEVE16

So they confiscated my sign BEFORE we even got through security. I really needed to learn Tami's trick at the Ponda by stuffing it down her pants...she wasn't there and my pants were far too snug for that!

So we had to walk ALL THE WAY to Guest Services. It was foolish "It's going to block someone's View" oh PLEASE... it's 24 by 24...not 6 feet by 6 feet.

I don't know if you remember but I warned you about this before the Anaheim game. You can get 3' x 5' flags into the Ponda Center but hardly anything into the Staples Center--11" x 17" is a postage stamp.

Ponda Center:

Signs are allowed as long as they are not derogatory, obscene, do not block the view of other guests and are not attached to a pole. The sign policy is subject to change depending on each show's individual policy.

Staples Center:

Unless otherwise specified by teams and/or event officials/management, STAPLES Center welcomes guests bringing small signs, flags, banners, and posters inside the building to show fan support during events. The following guidelines relate to these items:

• Item must be related to event
  • Item may not be attached to a stick/pole
  • Item may not be larger than 11" x 17" in dimension
  • Item may not obstruct any sponsors/advertisers signage
  • Item may not be hung, attached, or displayed on any part of the building
  • Item may not contain or display obscene/offensive language and/or pictures, as determined by STAPLES Center management
  • Item may not be constructed or displayed in a manner that mat obstruct the view of other guests or in any way create a safety hazard for others as determined by STAPLES Center management
  • Item may not in any way enhance the fun of your or any other spectator's experience of the event
Edit: ok, so maybe I added one there Edited by Third Man In

Jacqui, what did your sign say?

Yeah I want to know as well. Awesome pics BTW and good job RWNW.

Edited by Jwo

The sign was simple

"Red Wings Nation West Est. 2006" (it's matt's logo and the same one I took to the Ponda).

TMI - very funny :P Vladimir98 put it down her pants to go into the Ponda...because my sister's sign got taken one time before. FUUFNF was like they will let you in with it blah blah blah... so I didn't do anything with it. My pants didn't have "sign smuggling" in them so there was no way I could've pulled that off... Oh well. :( The pictures are in the beginning of the other RWNW thread in General Discussion..it was a great sign :)

Here's the post with the Sign in it from the Ponda - http://www.letsgowings.com/forums/index.ph...t&p=1520191

Edited by VladyIBELIEVE16

amazing time last night! ill get the pics up later with some of the guys. Kelly and I are going to do some stalking tonight in san jose to see if we can find them if not we will see them saturday

Yes it was absolutely a blast and it was even better to watch them leave here with back to back victories. It just sucks now that the season is far from being over (they used to split the games november/december and april/march but now it's october/january). It's a killer waiting to see who we might play in the playoffs...and hoping it's either CA team...

TMI - very funny :P Vladimir98 put it down her pants to go into the Ponda...because my sister's sign got taken one time before. FUUFNF was like they will let you in with it blah blah blah... so I didn't do anything with it. My pants didn't have "sign smuggling" in them so there was no way I could've pulled that off... Oh well. :( The pictures are in the beginning of the other RWNW thread in General Discussion..it was a great sign :)

Why would you ever trust this man? :blink: ... :lol: