• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
WingsFanInDC

Wings Vs Caps

Rate this topic

I really wanted to make the drive and go, but it was sold out before I could scratch myself and log onto ticketmaster...

And I'm not really in the position to buy overpriced tickets from scalpers right now.

I really wanted to make the drive and go, but it was sold out before I could scratch myself and log onto ticketmaster...

And I'm not really in the position to buy overpriced tickets from scalpers right now.

Last night there were a few nosebleed seats up on eBay for $27 apiece ... don't know if they're still available though. I wanted to go, but the $ is too tight this year, very bummed :(

I was going to start a new thread, but hopefully enough see this to answer the question.

What can we expect to see of Ville Leino?

Will he get 4th line minutes or will Babs try him on the third line? Thing is, he is NOT a checker or primarily defensive-minded player. He's best on a scoring line. But I wonder if Babs will test his mental or "start him out slow" by just giving him 4th line minutes. Babs admitted that he tried to wear him out or "tried to kill him" during training camp and Leino went pretty far. So I wonder if that's enough for Babs to try him on the 3rd line.

Lower Level for me. :) Although i will confess i'm a huge caps fan (i have season tickets), loyalty still lies within the wings. :)

I'm really looking forward to this game. Top teams playing each other, this could be a preview to the caps playoffs. :D

Anyone else going to the Green Turtle? If you go, identify yourselves! :D

B

Lower Level for me. :) Although i will confess i'm a huge caps fan (i have season tickets), loyalty still lies within the wings. :)

I'm really looking forward to this game. Top teams playing each other, this could be a preview to the caps playoffs. :D

Anyone else going to the Green Turtle? If you go, identify yourselves! :D

B

I have waited all year for this game! After growing up in MI and being a Red Wings fan for many years, I have officially converted. Gotta root for the Caps this game. They are just such a fun team to watch.

I'll be at the Turtle after the game as well!