• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

russianswede919293

Franzen?!?!?!?!?!?

Rate this topic

I always see eklund rumours and they are quite rarely on, but how does the scale work

low-high number = low-high probability?

e1 - he's definitely making it up

e2 - he's definitely making it up

e3 - he's definitely making it up

e4 - he's probably making it up

e5 - he probably took it from Spector

I always see eklund rumours and they are quite rarely on, but how does the scale work

low-high number = low-high probability?

e5 is "supposed" to be a done deal. He claims there has never been an e5 report that didn't come to fruition.

Also, Eklund is a ****** bag.

Has this guy ever legitimately reported a signing or trade? If I realized I could make cash blatantly lying to people and offering no substance, I'd have done this a long time ago.

Malkin to Kings!

Yes, he has. Sometimes it's because he just predicts so much s***, sometimes it's something Spector reported a week ago, and sometimes it's already up on TSN.

http://peklundthephoneyhockeyblogger.blogspot.com/

And this idiot actually gets air time on XM204.

the only reason i see this being correct is that the Mule thought he had better sign up

quick before Hoss does or he could be heading outta town.

Actually, that's a really good point. Franzen has a Cup here, he's been a part of the winning tradition for multiple years and he's had time to get to know what its like to be a part of the Wings' family. He probably has no desire to sign elsewhere and if he really wants to stay its in his best interest to sign before Hossa can/does.

Actually, that's a really good point. Franzen has a Cup here and he's been a part of the winning tradition and the Wings family. He probably has no desire to sign elsewhere and if he really wants to stay its in his best interest to sign before Hossa can/does.

I hadn't thought of that. It really is kind of a race between Franzen and Hossa for who wants to stay more...

Eklund really doesn't deserve all the negativity that he gets whenever his name is mentioned. His sources are legit, he tells people what he hears, and talk goes on all the time. He talks to people on the inside of the hockey world and he literally reports everything he hears, if you know how his system works, you probably wouldn't be so fast to judge. Don't get worked up over anything e1, e2, e3, it means he has heard a rumor or two from a reliable source. e4 I think is the one that claims his source said it's a done deal, then e5 is almost definite. Everyday he reports what he hears to you fans, who creep on your computers all day long to hear SOME sort of rumor or update, and yet he always gets blasted, don't get yourself too worked up over a small rumor.

The majority of his rumors do not turn out as reported, but that doesn't mean they are fake or lies, just that the deal didn't go through. If you can't help yourself from getting caught up in the dream world that every rumor he reports is going to happen, then don't go to his site. If you want to be somewhat informed of what might happen before it actually happens, give him a go.

Show me a better site for hockey rumors and inside information.

"Sounds like another long deal," says Eklund.

It better effing not be another long deal, unless its a 7-8 year deal that pushes his average to about 2M per year. Otherwise, I want no part of a "long" deal that has Franzen's name on it. Has he even eclipsed the full calendar year mark of being a top 6 player? Wouldn't be surprised if we end up paying a second-rate Johnny Cheechoo 3M to play on our 3rd line. Yikes.

I visit both sites and I prefer Eklund

Thats because Eklund has new "info" all the time. He throws s*** at the wall and sees what sticks. Spector, on the other hand, reports on legitimate rumors and then actually gives some input as to whether or not they make sense. Just because Eklund may have "sources" doesn't mean the "rumors" he hears about actually have any value or make any sense. A "source" could tell Ek that he overheard Jim Nill saying "yeah, it would be nice to have a guy like Souray on the blueline" and then suddenly the rumor mongers are obssessing about the impending "Souray to Detroit, e3" rumors.

Its ridiculous.