• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Booster313

Why no word on Hossa or Franzen?

Rate this topic

We are getting close to the deadline and Holland said he would like to have one or the other locked up...in addition it seemed like he was close with both. Why have we not heard anything recently?

We are getting close to the deadline and Holland said he would like to have one or the other locked up...in addition it seemed like he was close with both. Why have we not heard anything recently?

Thats a good question, I've been wondering that to.maybe he wants to keep trade chances open,

you never know whats up Hollands sleeve. <_<<_<

I heard Hossa is a done deal, agent and GM both waiting for Hossa's approval to sign the papers, there will be a press conference on wednesday if it's done. Apperantly Hossa will give a descision by 10 p.m.

* Rumor * = Someone told me on my MSN apperantly related to someone with organization.

Edited by KrazyGangsta

I heard Hossa is a done deal, agent and GM both waiting for Hossa's approval to sign the papers, there will be a press conference on wednesday if it's done. Apperantly Hossa will give a descision by 10 p.m.

Source...so I can offically have an orgasim?

Guest mindfly

Source?

Really!!!! where & when did you hear that ,hope not (Hockeybuzz.com) I hope you right.....

... Well it's not official. Someone on my msn that's supposably related to someone in the Wings organization has it in there nick: Hossa will sign by Wedsnesday. So I asked him and that's what he told me.

Don't blast me people, I had never said it's official. I just said what I've heard just as the topic starter asked.

Edited by KrazyGangsta

... Well it's not official. Someone on my msn that's supposably related to someone in the Wings organization has it in there nick: Hossa will sign by Wedsnesday. So I asked him and that's what he told me.

Don't blast me people, I had never said it's official. I just said what I've heard just as the topic starter asked.

:scared: That was me on your MSN. lol

j/k

I hope that you are right, and I won't blast you..thank you!

I would just advise you that if you are posting "rumor" type comments or things from an unconfirmed source that you mention that in the original post...now we all have to clean out our shorts! LOL

is that 10 p.m. tonight? or wednesday night?

Sorry about that guys, I'll update the post.

Hey no hard feelings...I posted something about Hossa coming here back in June that was a rumor I heard from someone close to the organization and it ended up being true. I hope your source ends up as reliable!

Both got fed up after the 8-0 defeat and don't wanna be here anymore

;)

:rolleyes: That was good.

As for Hossa, my friend, who is an insider into all things hockey - we'll call him Dnulke - said that Hossa will be traded to Pittsburgh for Philippe Boucher and a 5th round pick in 2011.

As for Hossa, my friend, who is an insider into all things hockey - we'll call him Dnulke - said that Hossa will be traded to Pittsburgh for Philippe Boucher and a 5th round pick in 2011.

WHAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU SERIOUS?????????????? WHAT THE HELL :ranting: I can't beleive Holland still didn't pull the trigger on that sweet deal :ranting: .

But.. But.. But...

I wanted another lifelong contract. :(

At first I pondered Kenny just may have had a deal (in principle) for Hossa for a while now... just delaying the announcement as to not deflate Franzen and/or Hudler.

Now I'm thinking the announcement timing might be appropos... as morale insurance in case Kenny picks nothing up by Wednesday's deadline.

At first I pondered Kenny just may have had a deal (in principle) for Hossa for a while now... just delaying the announcement as to not deflate Franzen and/or Hudler.

Now I'm thinking the announcement timing might be appropos... as morale insurance in case Kenny picks nothing up by Wednesday's deadline.

Yeah, they can say signing Hossa is their deadline deal.