• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Aussie_Wing

Weekend Picks

Rate this topic

9... <_<

wow mindfly... werent you the one who was pissed at Drake_Marcus for picking while games are started already? but then you acutally edit your posts to pick winners..

Heh- I'm glad people remember him calling me out for unknowingly handing my picks in late :)

I don't think anyone wants this kind of attention.

mmm...I don't know....

He seemed pretty upset when Aussie neglected to mention it in his first post and I know for some people any attention is good attention.

Oh well.

My 10/22 placed a little higher than I was expecting it to this week.

Edited by Elshupacabra

Guest mindfly

I always cheat i can't help it...doesn't matter what game it is, poker, pc&video games, anything really :( It's like an addiction, once a cheater always a cheater is a pretty good quote

"Hi my name is mindfly and i'm a cheater" "Hi mindfly"

Edited by mindfly

I always cheat i can't help it...doesn't matter what game it is, poker, pc&video games, anything really :( It's like an addiction, once a cheater always a cheater is a pretty good quote

"Hi my name is mindfly and i'm a cheater" "Hi mindfly"

Hey! It's harder to be mad at you when you admit to your problem and ask for forgiveness.

You're supposed to act indignant and yell and kick dirt at us.

Guest mindfly

As I said before, just being realistic.. I'm aware of my bad sides.. every person have more or less bad sides about them, and the only thing you can do is to try to overcome them even though it's tough most of the times as weekend picks is a proof of.

Edited by mindfly

As I said before, just being realistic.. I'm aware of my bad sides.. every person have more or less bad sides about them, and the only thing you can do is to try to overcome them even though it's tough most of the times as weekend picks is a proof of.

I'm literally crying now.... this is so, so touching .. *sob*...

When's the moving coming out ?

Guest Shoreline

I don't quite see how this is part of overcoming it. There's no reward for winning these. If the goal is to fit in, we also knew you are knew to hockey and being a Red Wings fan, despite your repeated claims otherwise.

Guest mindfly

What's the definition of a red wing fan.. is it watching 82games+playoffs.. if so i've only been since the first game of the 2007-2008 season when i found out about internet streams.. I've always supported wings though since 97 when they won the cup... and im not new to hockey, just 2year rookie with nhl hockey... hockey in sweden and nhl year 2009 is alot different.