• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Echolalia

Arrested Development + Hockey

Rate this topic

Wayne Jarvis " I shall kneel behind that couch over there "

dude is awesome.. two of my most favorite things

to bad it got cancelled .. ( even though toward the end the storylines were wacky but they knew they were geting shut down )

Hey brother ...

Hey brother ...

Hey Hermano...

Do you think when Sergei left the Wings for the Ducks, he looks back now and has a Gob moment?

"I've made a huge mistake."

(and they are supposed t be making a movie of the show out next year). Surprisingly the list was also really funny and really accurate.

only if george michael jumps onboard. word is he doesn't want to do the movie, and that's what's holding it up.

only if george michael jumps onboard. word is he doesn't want to do the movie, and that's what's holding it up.

He finally said he was in and Wayne Jarvis confused balls for WMDs. I think this is an insult to the Wings.

Edited by Mike

God I love Arrested Development. Can't wait for the movie. I love going back and watching those DVDs.

The league when they found out that the Wings signed Hossa: Oh, COME ON!

Edited by VM1138

Like the guy with the $2000 suit is going to hold the door for a guy that doesnt even make that in a month, come on!

You dont have time for my ILLUSIONS DAD. A trick is what a prostute turns in the streets.

Like the guy with the $2000 suit is going to hold the door for a guy that doesnt even make that in a month, come on!

You dont have time for my ILLUSIONS DAD. A trick is what something a prostute turns in the streets. does for money . . . [Michael looks over at a group of kids - so GOB clarifies] . . . or cocaine.