• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Duck Guy

Ducks’ Beauchemin cleared to play

Rate this topic

Guest mindfly

Pretty good D-man tbh... wings better watch out for the hot streaking ducks... fo shizzle ma nizzle

Although a torn mcl/acl could take longer time than this to be 100%

Edited by mindfly

Good news for you, Duck Guy!

Who would've thought a few months ago you guys would possibly be in the postseason.. You are a true fan, and I'm glad you've stuck around here.

I'm afraid of meeting you guys in the 1st round! :scared:

Edited by ilmickeyli

I doubt he'll have much of an impact. He's a bit overrated to begin with and it's going to take some time for him to get back into the swing of things on the ice.

I actually see this as a positive if the Wings are going to face off against the Ducks. For a guy that

wasn't a particularly swift skater before, I could see this injury causing him a lot of problems with forwards coming off the wings.

A lot of times with this kind of injury, the guy with the better reputation - in this case Beauchemin - ends up playing worse than the guy who replaced him in the first place.

I actually see this as a positive if the Wings are going to face off against the Ducks. For a guy that

wasn't a particularly swift skater before, I could see this injury causing him a lot of problems with forwards coming off the wings.

A lot of times with this kind of injury, the guy with the better reputation - in this case Beauchemin - ends up playing worse than the guy who replaced him in the first place.

Yeah, we've seen our share of ACL injuries(Hatcher, Fischer, Kronwall, Kopecky), and in every case, it does take a while even after coming back to be at the level they were at before the injury.

That'll be a huge boost to an already dangerous Ducks team heading in to the playoffs. They'll be about the best team to be a 7/8 seed in this year's playoffs. I hope the Wings don't draw them in the first round...too much travel, and they'll leave you beaten and battered even if you do get through them.

That'll be a huge boost to an already dangerous Ducks team heading in to the playoffs. They'll be about the best team to be a 7/8 seed in this year's playoffs. I hope the Wings don't draw them in the first round...too much travel, and they'll leave you beaten and battered even if you do get through them.

Last team I want to face. Hiller is more than competent in goal and the Ducks will basically aim for Zetterberg's neck as soon as Detroit gets a 2-goal lead. Columbus is next and they're close. Steve Mason plus killer team speed make for a repeat of 2006 if the Wings aren't 100% effort.