• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

DRW Dominance

Game 4 switched

Rate this topic

You're kidding right?

That stream was horrible the last game. It only worked maybe half the time, and even then the quality made it hard to tell who was who on the ice.

I tried multiple streams for game one and they were all horrible. Best bet would probably to just listen on the radio.....

You're kidding right?

That stream was horrible the last game. It only worked maybe half the time, and even then the quality made it hard to tell who was who on the ice.

no... while others had a terrible experience, i must have been one of the lucky ones who only lost the feed when the moderator did.

perhaps it was luck but to those seeking alternatives i wanted to at least put this out there.

hope it works for everyone, or you're able to find somewhere that does.

i found that out last night at about 11pm whilst viewing flames/hawks and was thoroughly pissed off! talk about disrespect to the defending champs. 2 of the 4 games they play in the 1st round televised... gary bettman must have called tsn! weasley little prick! hope they show more than 5 minutes of the entire game on nhl on the fly, unlike game 1. s***, i'm all worked up again!

any one had good luck with justin.tv? im gonna try to watch the game on the computer tonight, since here in florida we have versus, no coverage execpt the 1st game