• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
mjlegend

Death threat to Ovechkin being investigated

Rate this topic

Any idiot or immature kid that has access to the internet, knows how to fumble their way into forums, and express their opinion when they should be seen and not heard is what causes such problems.

Evidently the kid is 17, and will now become the cool guy in high school.

Knew it was a minor. Seems most kids under 18 nowadays have had the internet their entire life and don't understand that occurrences their can have ramifications in real life.

I know that it seems dumb that police are actually looking into this... but as some people have already said, what if the kid had tried something? then the whole country would have been like, "he made a public threat and no one stopped him!" at which point the police would look like idiots so... I don't blame them for investigating.

then again, the kid is a pens fan, and everyone knows that Penguins run their mouths like idiots! Just following the example of Captain Kid :no2:

Guest Shoreline
Don't FK with me. Or I might just have to give you a negative smiley!

Haha, well played. :thumbup:

Damn those crazy internet people. Ovechkin will no doubt have to change his cell phone number now or something. There will be a few options.

:rotflmao:

Basically, the internet is the most dangerous place that doesn't physically exist.

Yeah, it's probably nothing, but comments like that should be taken seriously - especially if there is any way to follow up on it.

Basically, the internet is the most dangerous place that doesn't physically exist.

Yeah, it's probably nothing, but comments like that should be taken seriously - especially if there is any way to follow up on it.

Very reminiscent of the whole Columbine thing. Two highschool losers post something on the internet in a blog and a month or so later many lives are lost when no one took them seriously and everyone passed it off as immature web postings. I hope this kid gets locked up and sets a precedent for years to come, but then again, if you do plan on hurting someone and you post it on the internet first, well, you deserve to be locked up for mental instability and your dogmatic personality.