• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Psychlone

Promise me this Wings Fans

Rate this topic

from lgp, by scott

I was curious if anyone knew the exact dimensions of the ice at the Joe?

The reason I ask is because I have watched a lot of Wings hockey and it ALWAYS seems that when they are on the road there is a ton of open ice. When they are at home there is never open ice. EVER.

This can't ALWAYS be in part because they get the last change and the systematic matchups.

If that is in fact the case what an amazing advantage for their style of play and no wonder the President's trophy lives there!!!

If, and I realize that's a big if, the Penguins win this series, give them some credit, admit you were wrong about them, and don't make any excuses. I don't want to hear about how so and so was not 100%, the refs screwed us, the schedule screwed us blah blah blah.

If the Wings are as big and bad as you think they are and to this point I have no reason to believe otherwise, they should be able to overcome any of the above obstacles to defeat what you say is a much weaker Eastern Conference team that hasn't played anyone, has a crappy defense, has Crosby and Malkin and nobody else, blah blah blah.

As classy as the Wings organization is, I hope that their fans will be equally classy in defeat. Show us why you're better than Flyers, Capitals, and Canes fans if the Penguins win.

If the Wings win, I promise to do the same.

No I dont think so. To say what if and then say they lost fair and square and that the impact of not having one of the best defensive forwards in the game is just an excuse is ridiculous. If Pavel does not come back and the Wings end up losing the series, I would have to say it has everything to do with injuries. The impact that Pavel has more so this playoffs defensively is unmatched. Yes I know other players (esp Z) have stepped up, but true hockey people can not dismiss what Pavel truly does for this team at both ends of the ice. I have no problem being classy if they are defeated, but dont kid yourself in thinking that it was a true defeat. What would you say if Crosby or one of your best all around players was not playing and we defeated you?

Hell no. F*CK s***SBURG! They'll get nothing, as they deserve NOTHING!..

<--homer.

Has anyone heard the latest commercial on 89x?

"Detroit, we have skyrocketing unemployment, crime ridden, a mayor in jail.. but at least were not s***sburg *******! GO WINGS!"

I love that they actually called them s***sburg too.. :lol: