• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

drfnr14

1000 post for a stanley cup finals game 2 victory

Rate this topic

I am honestly really freaked out by the fact that he still lives with Mario. Is anyone else? Like, I just find that really weird. Did the family adopt him or something? Does he eat dinner with them every night and does Mrs. Mario do his laundry? I mean, it's not like he can't afford a place of his own...

I'm probably way too worried about this.

lidscupbystravinskys.gif

Ahhh, that's better.

I find it quite odd myself! I wonder if his roommates got him a race car bed to sleep in. Mario reads his bedtime story and Mrs. Mario tucks him in tight and then the kiss on the forehead. Okay, I freaked myself out more than a little bit!

The Kronwall pics work well last night, so here's some,

niklas-kronwall-detroit-red-wings-hockeytacklingar.jpg

Man, he came a hair away from sending Malkin back to Russia on that one hit. Honestly, that was gonna be a helicopter for Malkin...too bad he saw him at the very last second!!!!

KABOOM

I find it quite odd myself! I wonder if his roommates got him a race car bed to sleep in. Mario reads his bedtime story and Mrs. Mario tucks him in tight and then the kiss on the forehead. Okay, I freaked myself out more than a little bit!

Like I said before...its sounding like Neverland Ranch or something *shudders*

I think Bab's choice to play the 4th line so much yesterday was great. Firstly, they played great so it was great yesterday, but also, the top 3 lines will be a lot fresher than Pitsburgh's top 3 lines today!

Go Wings!!!

When our 4th line is kicking your azz, you know WHAT THE WINGS ARE COOKING!!

Do you BUHLEEEVE our depth??!! We are so very fortunate to have four lines that kick ass and the fourth line is kickin' it clear to Schenectady! The third and fourth lines are HUGE in this series and they have to stay that way.

Meanwhile, did I read that they have Crosby and Malkin coming in to play a sort-of fourth line?

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

GO, WINGS!! GO, SWEET OZZIE!!!