• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
crotty99

Wow..

Rate this topic

To make it more complicated I can't let go the fact that Dats and Nick got 1 game suspention during All Star game, because of the ******* moronic NHL rules, if you going to enforce rules to our stars why not Malkin is he above the other players.

Ah let him play, I do not want to hear the Pen fans cry because Malkin was not allowed to play one game and the Wings win the Cup. Its bad enough that they are going to blame the refs and the NHL.

Welcome to Defensive Hockey Pens fans.... This is real hockey, your run and gun offensive without any D is only Eastern hockey.

Points for Pittsburgh fans to consider:

1) Not doing enough: Miroslav Satan

2) When are they going to start seeing the "superior" goaltending that's supposed to be in Pittsburgh?

3) The only way they might have four strong lines is if the League allows them to dress more players.

Personally I wouldn't think that the Pens would be too dissapointed about the way they played in the first 2 games but the fact of the matter is they are down two games, they have got out played between the pipes and we have gotten some good breaks. Great hockey teams find ways to win when they have injuries or just aren't on top of their game and thats exactly what has happened in the first 2 games of this series. Whining about the reffing is so original...just man up and play better.

SeeWhatYouDidOwl.jpg

I am just so damn impressed with Helm, I had to stray it in there. :D

If Helm doesn't make the team next year I am gonna have to call Kenny up to ask WTF is going on...If Maltby and Draper are playing and Helm is not I am not sure what is going on...

I like how they want penalties called. I'm for it if it's called on both sides. And believe me, everything they're crying about they're doing themselves. Who was it, cleary? He was standing next to Fleury, and a defender deliberately tripped him, no call. And that's a play that takes away a scoring chance.

The Pens fans forget that we have the best power play in the league. So, if you really want to go 5 PP's to 5 PP's in a game, fine.