• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dimaline312000

I offically ban Sidney Crosby.

Rate this topic

After reading the ESPN, Bettman being the happiest man and how Bettman needs the Stanley Cup Finals to go 5 or 6 games and wanting the Pens to Win Thread. I have offically Banned any Sidney Crosby Merchandise from my house or purchasing any Merchandise or Hockey Equipment tht has Sidney Crosby or the name Sidney Crosby on it or even his Jersey Number. I have one Reebok Stick that says Crosby and has his Jersey Number on it and before I even read this thread I had already took Whiteout and went all over everything that said Crosby on it. I want to buy a pair of Reebok Gloves but as long as they have Sidney Crosby or 87 on it I will not purchase them or anything. I look for support from my fellow borders in doing the same.

Edited by Dimaline312000

After reading the ESPN, Bettman being the happiest man and how Bettman needs the Stanley Cup Finals to go 5 or 6 games and wanting the Pens to Win Thread. I have offically Banned any Sidney Crosby Merchandise from my house or purchasing any Merchandise or Hockey Equipment tht has Sidney Crosby or the name Sidney Crosby on it or even his Jersey Number. I have one Reebok Stick that says Crosby and has his Jersey Number on it and before I even read this thread I had already took Whiteout and went all over everything that said Crosby on it. I want to buy a pair of Reebok Gloves but as long as they have Sidney Crosby or 86 on it I will not purchase them or anything. I look for support from my fellow borders in doing the same.

Why the hate for number 86? I understand hating 87 and i will never allow it in my house but what did 86 ever do to you?

Only your brave actions can save us from having to watch Crosby literally swim in a pool of merchandising money ala Scrooge McDuck.

scrooge-mcduck.jpg

Sidney Crosby enjoys his merchandising sales in Cole Harbour, Nova Scotia.

(Gatoraide sweat not shown)

I have one Reebok Stick that says Crosby and has his Jersey Number on it and before I even read this thread I had already took Whiteout and went all over everything that said Crosby on it.

I'm guessing Crosby still gets the royalty check even if you white out his name on the stick.

I read your post and was so inspired that I removed all Crosby merchandise from my home. Amazingly enough, I was able to do so from work 45 minutes away 25 minutes later. Oh right, it's because I don't own any :D

I'm guessing Crosby still gets the royalty check even if you white out his name on the stick.

I read your post and was so inspired that I removed all Crosby merchandise from my home. Amazingly enough, I was able to do so from work 45 minutes away 25 minutes later. Oh right, it's because I don't own any :D

Yeah, I'm sure he still gets some mony for that stick but hey at least I don't have to look at his name or number when I play. I think I'll just stick with playing goalie at least than I won't have to worry about Crosby Goale Equipment but than again give it 5 or 10 years and Bettman will him at every postion and on every bit of NHL Merchandise. Still waiting for the street hockey puck or ball with is face on it. I really want to practice my slap shot on that one.

Guest Shoreline
You might not want to read NHL.com (or LGW for that matter, with how bad some people obsess about him here) for the next 18 years. That name is going to pop up everywhere.

Pretty much. Can't help but laugh at people getting so anal about anything and everything related to Crosby.

Edited by Shoreline

I have one Reebok Stick that says Crosby and has his Jersey Number on it and before I even read this thread I had already took Whiteout and went all over everything that said Crosby on it.

Boy, you confident shown Crosby.