• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
GoalieManPat

Missing persons report

Rate this topic

no doubt, Holmstrom needs to sit. He has been the worst out there ALL playoff long! Put Franzen on Fil's line with Hossa, stop making Hossa do all the work and when he has noone to pass it to, blame him for it.

Cleary Dats Zett

Franz Fil Hossa

Leino Helm Abby

Maltby Draper Meech

Lids Raf

Stuart Erics

Kron Chelios

SHAKE IT UP BABS! Do or DIE Saturday!

This series reminds me of the Nashville series from lastyear! Now this is taking nothing away from Pittsburgh, nor am I comparing the two, because there is none, but the Wings got lucky in the first two games at home against Nashville lastyear and the same has happened in this series, then Nashville went home and took it to us in games 3 and 4 much like Pittsburgh has, after that Nashville only scored 1 goal and was toast. I really believe this game tonight was the wake up call this team needs! No reason to begin a witch hunt, just get our s*** together and we'll be fine!! Lets Go Wings!!!

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA
no doubt, Holmstrom needs to sit. He has been the worst out there ALL playoff long! Put Franzen on Fil's line with Hossa, stop making Hossa do all the work and when he has noone to pass it to, blame him for it.

Cleary Dats Zett

Franz Fil Hossa

Leino Helm Abby

Maltby Draper Meech

Lids Raf

Stuart Erics

Kron Chelios

SHAKE IT UP BABS! Do or DIE Saturday!

Id much rather have Hudler in then leino at this point but thats just my opinion. Agreed with top 2 lines though. Homer needs to sit

Why just pick those 5 guys. You could pretty much say that for every wings, apart from Stuart and Helm, and maybe Ozzie.

I don't and I believe no one can blame this or tuesdays lose on ozzie. Today was a total team meltdown. We need to refocus and regather ourselves and stop playing like crap. We need to go out there and play like we actually care rather then just skate aorund and waste time taking shots that are never gonna go in and play like this is a game in October rather then a Stanley Cup Final game.

There is a reason why we are in the Finals...lets start acting like we deserve to be here.

I don't and I believe no one can blame this or tuesdays lose on ozzie. Today was a total team meltdown. We need to refocus and regather ourselves and stop playing like crap. We need to go out there and play like we actually care rather then just skate aorund and waste time taking shots that are never gonna go in and play like this is a game in October rather then a Stanley Cup Final game.

There is a reason why we are in the Finals...lets start acting like we deserve to be here.

Agree about Ozzie. I actually felt awful for him out there. His team left him out to dry.