• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Z Winged Dangler

pens sure are classy

Rate this topic

the pens are lucky the wings didn't show up in games 3 and 4. if you don't care if the wings win, why are you on LETS GO WINGS?

GET the **** in the box hossa, game on.

PS i like to make americans see the truth, in answering your question

GET the **** in the box hossa, game on.

PS i like to make americans see the truth, in answering your question

i'm from Winnipeg...pretty sure that's in Canada bud. what would you like me to see? i started this topic. guess what..zetterberg's my favorite player. yup, a swede.

Wow zetterberg is the biggest ***** ever, he gets a half ass slash on his shin pad (which for u americans out there, is hard plastic and doesnt hurt) he then dives. THEN to get your 5 on 3 I think it was datsyuk follows it up with an even bigger dive. I mean seriously its not that the wings are fantastic its that the pens are having a crappy game.

This has been brought to you by an outsider who doesnt care who wins, just thought you should all get a dose of reality.

awesome. thanks for joining up Don. Good to see you took time out buying some new horrible bright outfits for your coaches corner segment to let us know how you feel. <_<

Wow zetterberg is the biggest ***** ever, he gets a half ass slash on his shin pad (which for u americans out there, is hard plastic and doesnt hurt) he then dives. THEN to get your 5 on 3 I think it was datsyuk follows it up with an even bigger dive. I mean seriously its not that the wings are fantastic its that the pens are having a crappy game.

This has been brought to you by an outsider who doesnt care who wins, just thought you should all get a dose of reality.

Let me try to understand this correctly. A non-american who "doesn't care who wins" is watching two American teams compete for the Stanley Cup and actively searching Red Wing message boards to try and incite flame wars?

That is just about the most pathetic thing I've ever heard. Get a life dude.

One more thing I wanted to add here, about composure. Look at the loss game 4. Red Wings in the 3rd period did not give up, did not get frustrated, and kept the Pens out of the net for the rest of the game. Look at the Pens, they don't even try to keep in the game, they just become goons and try to take out Wings players. Pens do not deserve to win the Cup.

One more thing I wanted to add here, about composure. Look at the loss game 4. Red Wings in the 3rd period did not give up, did not get frustrated, and kept the Pens out of the net for the rest of the game. Look at the Pens, they don't even try to keep in the game, they just become goons and try to take out Wings players. Pens do not deserve to win the Cup.

Referees did an excellent job, by the way.

The guy's a pens fan. If his stance was what he says it is, he wouldn't come here with an anti-wings name and and attempt to call out one of our best players for a single instance in a game where the wings absolutely buried the pens. He's butthurt and is trying to act like some unbiased observer to make it seem like it was obvious to the world that Z has no class. In a single post, he managed to thoroughly reveal himself as a complete ****. Fascinating, really.