• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
ZabiOfDetroit

Locker Room hats leaked (merged)

Rate this topic

So if the Wings win the cup, how soon does it take for the hats to get to the stores? I remember in 1998, my family went to a Meijers after the game, and we bought the locker room hats. In 02 my dad got one from the game, and last year I bought mine autographed at Hockeytown authentics weeks after we won.

Would a 24 hour stour like Meijers get them out as soon as the game is over?

Last year there was a little issue with them if I remember correctly. The day of the parade, I went to Dunhams ASAP and they weren't there yet, like they were supposed to be. I had to settle with going to the Joe and buying a hat for 30 bucks, but it was well worth it! I think though you can expect the hats to be in the area about 2 days after winning the cup, since I'm assuming they're all but completely printed for both teams, already.

you can also get them off NHL.com and usually find a coupon code to get them for a discount. That is what i did last year. got 20% off my stanley cup champs stuff and free shipping. Just do a google search for NHL.com promo code

You will have it in a few days and won't have to fight the crowds. they will post the stuff right after the game.

I got mine at Joe Vision last year. I know most places have a limited supply the next morning. but then in the coming days they are flooded everywhere in Michigan.

I worked at a Dick's back in '02 and we had them up for sale the next day, so I would expect the same thing to happen whenever a team wins a championship.

We even had a Hasek white jersey which I bought with my discount, one of the best things I bought there. :-D

Last year my wife picked up a champ hat the day after they won at Dick's, and it was a zoo in there. You can tell it was a rush job, because the Wings logo is on there crooked :). I was at Dick's last night and they had a sign saying that if the Wings win the Stanley Cup, they would be open the next morning at 7am with Stanley Cup merch.

Edited by DenSter

i remember last year, someone here leaked the design early

We got the shirts in the day before last year and I posted a pic. Not sure if we got them in today or not, I'll have to text someone there and ask them.

I was at Joe Vision last year, they sold them there. Walked to hockeytown and thats where I got mine. Should be able to get one that night or the next day depending on where you go.

Other than online, where can I get this hat tonight? 34-39283-P.jpg

You could try Dick's or somewhere like that. Or probably Hockeytown Authentics, if you're near there.

Edited by robat

they arrive at the sporting good stores overnight (the night they win) the first batch (original ones) have the team logo glued on.... the ones that come after are properly sewn on.

Why would they make the hats a nasty grey colour when the WCF hats were a wicked black ( similar to last years SCF hat?) NOT TO IMPRESSED.. I love my 08 SCC hat... disappointed

I'm glad they didn't go with white. I feel like I can't wear it without worrying about it getting dirty. I didn't like the fit of the hats last year either. They seemed huge.

I work at Dunham's. According to my manager, the shipment of shirts/hats is coming in around 5 am tomorrow morning (to Madison Heights I believe, and then from there it will be distributed to the other stores). If the Wings win, many of the stores near Detroit and in Oakland country will be opening at 7 am (usually we open at 9)... if things go smoothly, all the stores should have SOME hats/shirts when they open I would imagine.

Stores are being asked to send someone to pick up hats at 5:00, 7:00, 10:00, 3:00 and 6:00... so we should be getting replenishments a few times each day.

Hope this helps...

Edited by Jamaica Jon

I'm glad they didn't go with white. I feel like I can't wear it without worrying about it getting dirty. I didn't like the fit of the hats last year either. They seemed huge.

Dude.. how small is your head?

last years hats were great. except for the white part.. yes i agreee there.. thats why i was hopeing for black... those hats were comfy as hell

Reebok makes most of their "official" hats (like the draft hats) out of plastic now, so that's less of an issue. I remember dropping one in salsa a while ago, and was making plans to buy a new hat...then it wiped right off. Unfortunately, last year's hats were New Era I think, and mine is stained.

This year > last year on both shirt and hat IMO, so hopefully we win. I could do without "Back2Back" on ours though (look closely--just above the logo on the hat, near the shoulder of the shirt). Save replacing "to" with "2" for text messages, please and thank you.

Edited by C-TownWing

Dude.. how small is your head?

last years hats were great. except for the white part.. yes i agreee there.. thats why i was hopeing for black... those hats were comfy as hell

I wear a 7 1/4 fitted hat.