• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Legacy19

Marian...

Rate this topic

I have a quick question for you guys, since i'm way too bummed to go to bed i'll just sit and think. First off i love mesome Hossa, I think his talent was over looked this playoffs because he was forced into a defensive role however looking long term i was thinking about letting Hossa walk and bringing in a younger (and dare i say more explosive) Marian Gaborik. He's younger, from what i've seen faster, and i think he would be a great fit. Plus I'd rather lock him up for 7 years than Hossa... Thoughts?

ps last i herd talks with minnie were going well but so was Hossa's with Pitt.

I have a quick question for you guys, since i'm way too bummed to go to bed i'll just sit and think. First off i love mesome Hossa, I think his talent was over looked this playoffs because he was forced into a defensive role however looking long term i was thinking about letting Hossa walk and bringing in a younger (and dare i say more explosive) Marian Gaborik. He's younger, from what i've seen faster, and i think he would be a great fit. Plus I'd rather lock him up for 7 years than Hossa... Thoughts?

u r so stupid gaborik will never be a red wing. the idiots injury prone anyways

No.

Get us some strong, lunchpail-type players who can win in the corners against Anaheim and against a free-reign Gill and Orpik. $7.45 million can buy some good guys...

i would not mind seeing gaborik on the wings either, despite him being injury prone, atleast hell have a reason for a disappearance.

i liked the idea of the hossa signing, but not sure if i like seeing so many first liners on a team. someones production has got to drop, it didnt during the regular season so much but definately in the playoffs (even against 3 and 4 dmen).

No.

Get us some strong, lunchpail-type players who can win in the corners against Anaheim and against a free-reign Gill and Orpik. $7.45 million can buy some good guys...

Dany Heatly lunch pail enough for you? He'd be a great fit on our team. I would love to see Marian stay but, I thought he was so good in so many ways but he came up bone dry when we needed his offense most! I still like him but its true.

Where did you hear talks with the Wild are going well? Before Risebourough got fired, they had deteriorated into nonexistent. They haven't really started with Fletcher yet.

You can't spell and so you may not be able to read. There is a massive Hossa thread that this can get plugged into.

Well, supposedly, he won't be injury prone after this season now that he's been surgically repaired. On both hips now.

And, well, after spending the majority of the season in IR, he isn't worth what he thinks he it. Honestly, the Wild will offer him the best contract, simply based on the fact that he's spent his career there and they know what he can do healthy.

Guest Crymson
i would not mind seeing gaborik on the wings either, despite him being injury prone, atleast hell have a reason for a disappearance.

i liked the idea of the hossa signing, but not sure if i like seeing so many first liners on a team. someones production has got to drop, it didnt during the regular season so much but definately in the playoffs (even against 3 and 4 dmen).

So you'd rather have someone who will be well-and-truly worthless---injured---than someone who will be around but may produce less at times?

Odd logic.

You can't spell and so you may not be able to read. There is a massive Hossa thread that this can get plugged into.

Uh, this thread is about Marian Gaborik if you actually read the post...

And I can almost guarantee that Gaborik will be on the Wild next season. If the Wings let Hossa go, hopefully the Wild can make him an offer. Then I can at least still cheer for him. :thumbup: