• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
The Enforcer

Lets offer Draper and Maltby 5 year contracts!

Rate this topic

Seriously, a little ******* geritol and a couple walkers, we could be all set.

Seriously. We get it. You don't like the fact that Draper and Maltby are still on the Wings.

I think given their current cap hit, and the roles they provide for the team, that they still are useful to have around. That point is open to debate.

But here's the deal. If you want to discuss your views, do so constructively and (preferably) with maturity. That point, however, is not open to debate.

I think Holland should resign Good 'ol drpapes and Malts to 5 year deals, that way, we can trade some prospects and keep them on the team forever!!!! WE COULD CALL IT THE HERITAGE LINE

CUT THESE GREYBEARDS AND GET ON WITH IT FOR f***S SAKE

This reads like the knee-jerk ramblings of someone who is upset that the Wings didn't make any splashes on Day 1 of Free Agency, like it's Maltby's and Draper's fault we didn't get the 2009 equivalent of Hasek-Robitaille-Hull.

Guest Crymson
That would be awesome. 08 would have been the perfect opportunity.

And whom would we have picked up for a reasonable price?

I get the idea you're just posting nonsensical gibberish.

I think we should give Drapes and Malts 5yr loyalty contracts...they aren't that old, and I'll bet they could win the Conn Smythe trophy together.

Drenching your posts in sarcasm as the OP is not a good way to get others to agree with you.

Edited by Crymson

Find me a better and more clutch goalie at his salary (who is not on an entry-level contract).

Wings are lucky as hell Osgood was willing to sign for so little.

Sorry, brother, but you can't fix stupid... don't bother.

He's good value for that salary. That I will agree.

Uh. No s***, sherlock.

Ozzie was beyond consistent and stalwart when it really counted. Moreso than any other member of the 2009 Stanley Cup finals Red Wings' team. I don't know where your head is on this one, but I can guess.