• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Snazzy

Barker signs a 3-year deal with Hawks

Rate this topic

To be fair even if they lose one of them next year they are getting a whole bunch of 1st rounders from the team that signs them... Of course maybe people let them take them all to arbitration then wait to see who gets shed...

Good call.

That's like saying Patriots fans are jealous of the Lions.

That's a little far-feteched. The Lions haven't been relevant since Barry Sanders, and back then the Patriots weren't the Patriots. Now, the Hawks, just like you guys, are relevant.

That's a little far-feteched. The Lions haven't been relevant since Barry Sanders, and back then the Patriots weren't the Patriots. Now, the Hawks, just like you guys, are relevant.

After what? 15 years of being irrelevant?

I had a good laugh going through the Hawk board.

Hawkfan4life at least brings an intelligent discussion with him when he shows up on the Wings board. The majority of those posting on the Hawks board are not looking at the complete picture.

1. As of now, and according to capgeek.com, Hawks $1M+ over cap

2. As of now, Hawks bonuses exceed the maximum allowed and will thus be applied to 10-11 cap if nothing changes

3. If Hawks sign Versteeg, I believe they will exceed the maximum allowed in going over the cap

4. I believe Huet and Campbell have no-trade clauses

5. If Hawks don't sign Kane, Toews, and Keith before free agency, someone else will make an offer that Chi cannot match

6. Hawks will be compensated with picks, but then have to go through the development process

I believe the Hawks will be a better division rival next year, but in no way do I think they will win the Central.

Please some clarification. . . is Keith UFA or RFA? capgeek.com has him as a UFA