• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
RusDRW

Cory Emmerton

Rate this topic

Given the metamorphosis of Franzen from a grinder to a "power forward" (I use that term loosely) because of a chance promotion due to injury, I'm intrigued with the possibility of Helm or Abdelkader getting a chance with Datsyuk or Zetterberg to see if they can see the manufacture the same results. I believe Helm's speed makes him a great fit on any line and he's got a good shot. Any thoughts?

Franzen provded that impession each and every day. I'm sure Helm will be drinder at most. Abdelkader has some chance to become mopre than that. I doubt it though

sorry but you are not funny anymore. I do not imply that you are wrong but following your way "I think you are are completely wrong on everything people will ever say in the fruture"... I bet 10000$ you are female. that says a lot.

You are wrong and you are sexist. And you owe me $10,000.

Eva, I think that several guys could step up for Grand Rapids next season. While they're losing Helm, Leino and maybe Abdelkader, they're also gaining a few guys.

Axelsson and Ryno are supposed to come over. Ritola isn't a bad player, and Mursak will look to bounce back after a terrible season. They also signed Jeremy Williams if I'm not mistaken, so I could see him on emmerton's wing. Pare will likely be in the top 6, but I'm not sure if as a center or not. McGrath could be back to if he somehow passes through waivers.

He should have a few decent players to play with.

You are wrong and you are sexist. And you owe me $10,000.

sexist? there is not such word in Oxford disctionary :) But you are female 100%. If not, you should change to...

Hey I forgot about the topic...!

Emmerton was one of my favorite players in Grand Rapids this season, I really enjoyed watching him play. I went to Grand Rapids several times over the last season, the biggest problem I noticed was that he was knocked down fairly easily. According to mlive, this summer he's going to Downey's potato farm with a couple other guys to work on his conditioning, hopefully he will add a bit more muscle this summer. I look forward to seeing him play again this season, I think he has a promising future as long as he keeps working hard.

Link about Downey's potato farm

Griffins Central Report on Emmerton