• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 EuroTwin

EuroTwin

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 7,707 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 07:42 PM

So, I'm watching the Calgary @ Chicago game and holy crap it's 5-0 Calgary with 7 minutes left in the first.

Anyone else watching this?

Or Tor/NYR, WAS/NJD, PITT/OTT, TBL/FLA, EDM/NASH?

PHX/SJS is on in two hours to.

BTW, Happy Thanksgiving, Canada. smile.gif
Hudler!!

"If you didn't know him, and saw him without hockey gear, you'd never suspect Datsyuk to be a world-class athlete. He walks a bit hunched over. His gait is somewhat crab-like, almost like he's still skating, even on dry land.

But put him on skates and he's Houdini on ice. He is not the fastest skater by a long shot, but there can't be too many who are stronger or more flexible. Checking him has to feel like checking Gumby. You might get a piece of him, but he bounces away, moving faster thanks to the leverage he gained from your check."

From The Detroit News

#2 Lidstrom for life

Lidstrom for life

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 07:44 PM

simotanious (sp) thread creation! but yes this game is nuts!
credits to hobbit-face for my icon.

#3 EuroTwin

EuroTwin

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 7,707 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 07:48 PM

Seriously, I knew the second I created this, someone would have beaten me to the punch. rolleyes.gif

Well, at least Chicago has scored now.
Hudler!!

"If you didn't know him, and saw him without hockey gear, you'd never suspect Datsyuk to be a world-class athlete. He walks a bit hunched over. His gait is somewhat crab-like, almost like he's still skating, even on dry land.

But put him on skates and he's Houdini on ice. He is not the fastest skater by a long shot, but there can't be too many who are stronger or more flexible. Checking him has to feel like checking Gumby. You might get a piece of him, but he bounces away, moving faster thanks to the leverage he gained from your check."

From The Detroit News

#4 aw1340

aw1340

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 91 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 08:08 PM

Oilers are up 5-0 over the Preds as well.