• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest Lidstromboli

rafalski for huet

Rate this topic

Guest Lidstromboli

i like how he turns around "...are you SERIOUS?" and sopel looks at him like "i dunno lol"

If Chicago had goaltending, they might be a dangerous team. I am so glad Huet is in the Central division! Hawks aren't going deep in the playoffs and their window of opportunity is going to close after this year.

Guest Lidstromboli

if the nhl started using croissants instead of pucks, huet would be an elite goaltender

If Chicago had goaltending, they might be a dangerous team. I am so glad Huet is in the Central division! Hawks aren't going deep in the playoffs and their window of opportunity is going to close after this year.

I hope Huet keeps this up and their Finnish backup, Antti Niemi, gets a decent shot in the big league. :thumbup:

For as much s*** as Osgood gets around here, there are a lot of goalies that have let in some way more embarrassing goals this season.

This goal on Huet, Lundqvist from mid-ice, Varlamov from the corner, Toskala from everywhere..

Guest Lidstromboli
Either that, or he'd be rilly RILLY pudgy.

not if they're playing the canucks

wellwood would be all over that stuff

Reminds me of my days playing Squirt. It was one of those holiday break tournements, and half my team didn't show up, including the goalie. Coach (dad) made me suit up for goal (borrowing the OTHER team's backup's pads).

We lost that game by 17 goals.

Point being: I still could have made THAT save.

At this point, Hawks brass would probably take a bag of pucks for Huet, but they are stuck with him. Nobody wants him or his contract.

Please, anyone who reads this-- pray every night that the Hawks are unable to move Huet or Campbell and are forced to let a young star go because of the salary cap. :cool:

My big fear is that their terrible management decisions (buying expensive free agents for well above their market value) won't come back to haunt them this summer. I'll be pissed at whoever relieves them of those two grossly overpaid players if they do manage to peddle them to some chump. I imagine that anyone who takes them as a salary dump will demand quality prospects and or picks as compensation and will do so at a steep price given that everyone and their do knows how f***ed the Hawks brass are this summer.