91412_feature.jpg
DET Chris Osgood
3-2-2, 3.16 GAA, .890 SV %, 0 SO

106584_feature.jpg
VAN Roberto Luongo
6-5-0, 2.57 GAA, .900 SV %, 1 SO

riples187i.png
DET Johan Franzen (torn ACL) out, Andreas Lilja (concussion) out

VAN Kyle Wellwood (broken toe) day to day, Rick Rypien (groin) day to day, Daniel Sedin (broken foot) out, Sami Salo (sprained MCL) out, Jannik Hansen (right hand) out, Pavol Demietra (torn rotator cuff) out

Next Game
EDM.gif
10/29, Detroit vs. Edmonton; Rexall Place, 9:30 PM
Edited by Hockeytown0001

The wings will suck.. We've been told to expect less, so instead of hoping for the best, I'm now expecting it (less).

Anything else, well, that would be a suprise

Edited by ilmickeyli

The wings will suck.. We've been told to expect less, so instead of hoping for the best, I'm now expecting it (less).

Anything else, well, that would be a suprise

lmao... now that the spirit!

I concur another over a shutout loss is fine by me! at least we can say... "hey they got one!"

The start of this thread is as uplifting as sitting down at one's desk on a Monday morning.

Continue the SOG outburst from last game, flood the net and *stay there*.......the goals will come. A little more urgency in our own zone and smarter passes leaving it. 60 minutes!

The start of this thread is as uplifting as sitting down at one's desk on a Monday morning.

Continue the SOG outburst from last game, flood the net and *stay there*.......the goals will come. A little more urgency in our own zone and smarter passes leaving it. 60 minutes!

Sorry NFM. I'll keep it more up-beat.. I wont let Jimmy D get me down

LGW!!

Current Streaks

Regular Season Streaks

Overall: 3-game losing streak (1 overtime and 1 shootout)

Road: 4-game losing streak (1 overtime and 1 shootout).

Streaks vs. Vancouver

Overall: 1-game winning streak

Road: 1-game losing streak (overtime).

Last Ten Games

Regular Season

Overall: 3W-4L-1OTL-1SOL

Road: 0W-3L-1OTL.

Regular Season vs. Vancouver

Regular Season

Overall: 5W-2L-3OTL

Road: 4W-5L-1OTL.

Record on this Date

October 27.

This is the 25th game played on this date. The Club's record in the previous 24 games:

17W-6L-1T.

LGW.

(I fix.)

Edited by cusimano_brothers

Guest mindfly

Wings lose per usual, they might get a lead but then blow it in 3rd and lose in OT/SO or they will hammer Luongo with shots but don't have any offense what so ever so nucks win 3-1 or something.

Edited by mindfly

Guest mindfly
Hmm.. Luongo's been hot the last couple of games. Don't like how the Wings constantly run into hot goaltenders.

Going with a 3-2 Win. Sammy with 2 goals, Zetterberg scores them all for the Wings.

Zetterberg... hat-trick? when did that happend last time? He's done in the goal-scoring department atleast this season, he is lucky if he gets 20goals this season.

Zetterberg... hat-trick? when did that happend last time? He's done in the goal-scoring department atleast this season, he is lucky if he gets 20goals this season.

you jinxing bastard, I was trying not to use the h-word. it's your fault if he doesn't get them goals.

Where do you come up with this garbage? Based on what is he lucky if he gets 20 goals this season?

The guy hasn't scored less than 31 the past 4 seasons and all of a sudden because you're Debbie-Downer he's gonna be lucky to net 20? Stop being the melodramatic member you constantly like to come off as. It's one thing if there's substance behind your claim. This one, there isn't.

Guest mindfly
Where do you come up with this garbage? Based on what is he lucky if he gets 20 goals this season?

He has too much defensive responsibilities this year so his offense will be a letdown, like it was last season, but of course even worse now with all the departures of good players and some injurys to good players.

He has too much defensive responsibilities this year so his offense will be a letdown, like it was last season, but of course even worse now with all the departures of good players and some injurys to good players.

He's always been one of the most defensively responsible players on the Wings....that hasn't changed simply because some players have left. He's playing alongside Datsyuk (atm) who he has always been known to have chemistry second to none with...and logic as well as history shows those two will break out at some point. Perhaps the his numbers may drop a shade due to the team not being as strong as years past, but making a claim that he'll be lucky to score just about half of what he normally does is absolutely ridiculous and almost comes off as flame-baiting.

It's like going on Pittsburgh's forums and telling them Crosby will be lucky if he gets 35 assists this year.

Guest mindfly

Oh well we'll see at the end of the year how many he scored.. i'm prepared to eat crow if you are too? I say 23goals.

Guest mindfly
I'll bet an off-season ban that he's gonna score more than 25.

More than just 25? why don't you be more honest and say 35-40 as you seem to predict hat-tricks and multi point games every other game...