• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
tino59

Zetterberg Autograph?

Rate this topic

I didnt go this year but Z was generous last year at training camp. He was out signing for about 45 minutes. He signed on the Saturday and did 3 items for myself and 2 for my friend, plus allowed a pic of us. I got my jersey and a stick signed as well as a promo Wings magazine pic of he and datsyuk (Dats signed it as well, but did no pics and would only sign once)

My friend got a stick and a 8x10 of Hank holding the Conn Smythe trophy. Since I paid for the hotel room, I got the memoribilia, which was awesome!

Some of the guys are really awesome about signing...others are really not interested and will just do 10 or so for the whole crowd.

As for through the season, I hear most of the guys will not take as much time, but the atmosphere is so much more relaxed in Traverse City

He did one two seasons ago at hockey town authentics as a charity thing. If you took a smoke detector you could get one item signed. If you didnt have smoke detector you could get an autograph for 5 bucks. So he definetly does them, though i havent heard of any lately other than the HHOF one coming up.

Outside of hockey related events, practices, PR (smoke detector/fire dept), etc, Zetty really only does private signings where you have to mail or drop your stuff off to get it signed. Dats and Ozzie are the same, but Ozzie used to do public signings in the past. For season ticket holders, Z will be at the annual Open house again this month as well as the rest of the team. If you know a season ticket holder, try asking them nice.......or flattery or bribery for the extra ticket that they get to bring a guest to the event.

Edited by Jaymz99

Outside of hockey related events, practices, PR (smoke detector/fire dept), etc, Zetty really only does private signings where you have to mail or drop your stuff off to get it signed. Dats and Ozzie are the same, but Ozzie used to do public signings in the past. For season ticket holders, Z will be at the annual Open house again this month as well as the rest of the team. If you know a season ticket holder, try asking them nice.......or flattery or bribery for the extra ticket that they get to bring a guest to the event.

where do i send something to get signed from datsyuk and zetterberg?

Looks like I am going to have to go to training camp! Hey, any excuse to go to Traverse City is a good one.

It really is definitely worth it. I've been the past two years, and this year, Hank was out on Monday and signed almost everybody's stuff. It really is the best way to get autographs and photos with the players. Out of the current team, I got everyone's sigs/pics but maybe 6 guys. And Hank was good about signing multiple items and doing a picture. Plus, you can't beat Traverse City in September! And like Motown4013 said, the atmosphere is much more relaxed, and you can often talk to the guys or razz them about rushing off to their tee times (Drapes)!

Edited by Miss Wing Queen

where do i send something to get signed from datsyuk and zetterberg?

Keep an eye out for private signings from local card shops and signing houses or use websites like signingshotline.com to know when players have upcoming private signings.

Keep an eye out for private signings from local card shops and signing houses or use websites like signingshotline.com to know when players have upcoming private signings.

oh okay i thought there was a place you could send it anytime..but thanks for the info i will keep an eye out..would love hank pavel and nick autograph wish i could go to the HHOF and get them alll1!!!

He came to westland mall a few times a few years ago... i got a picture signed by him as well as his game uses stick autographed.

he doesn't come cheap though... back then it was $40 a 'graph

Looks like I am going to have to go to training camp! Hey, any excuse to go to Traverse City is a good one.

I really just use the winery tours and tastings as my excuse to go there :D

Edited by OsGOD

Yeah he's done a few signings a cad shops over the years. Keep your eyes open. I usually post them when I see them on this site, but it's been a while since I've seen one. The HHOF the players will only be signing a poster given out that day, nothing else.

Zetterberg is happy to sign things. Most NHL players are. In fact Dats goes out of his way to do so if he sees a lot of young fans waiting for him.

I got this autograph at a signing two weeks ago and there is another one at the Joe sometime in November (Nov. 6?).

9435_1197593620500_1248270631_30709832_7964156_n.jpg

It really is definitely worth it. I've been the past two years, and this year, Hank was out on Monday and signed almost everybody's stuff. It really is the best way to get autographs and photos with the players. Out of the current team, I got everyone's sigs/pics but maybe 6 guys. And Hank was good about signing multiple items and doing a picture. Plus, you can't beat Traverse City in September! And like Motown4013 said, the atmosphere is much more relaxed, and you can often talk to the guys or razz them about rushing off to their tee times (Drapes)!

And...its totally fun to see the guys joke around with you...and you can see them walking downtown at night. Last year Krons and Lils sat across from me playing blackjack. Its a totally geuine environment and a ton of fun. Over 3 days I got about 40 items signed...22 pucks, sticks, jerseys- plus the games wre fun too- see the prospects and some of the veterans. Miss Queen thing and I should work in advertising for the event..lol...but you need to go!