• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

11/30 GDT: Stars 1 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

So I installed Windows 7 last night and didn't get a chance to test stuff out before game. I'm hoping it was just some driver issues I had which caused the choppyness. I'm testing stuff out now, so hopefully next game will be smoother.

I'm not always going to have a perfect stream :hehe::P

So I installed Windows 7 last night and didn't get a chance to test stuff out before game. I'm hoping it was just some driver issues I had which caused the choppyness. I'm testing stuff out now, so hopefully next game will be smoother.

Good stuff :thumbup:

^ Meech > Lebduh

When was it this season where he gave up those really bad goals - was that Sweden? Either way, he bounced back from it pretty well.

Get this. Lids at one point in the game was a -1 and Lebda a +3???? Seriously not joking. Is there seriously something going on with Lids?? What's wrong with the Perfect Human? Is he just human now?

Edited by Pavel Hossyukstrom

As long as there's A stream, I'm happy!

The best thing about Lids, though is that he was so far ahead of everyone else, he has a long way to fall before he becomes even average.

He had a few spectacular defensive plays last night that tend to not get noticed.

Good to see Howard playing so well, he could be a real nice backup for this team maybe even a 1A type guy.

Leino is in such a funk right now, guy is inch away every night from making huge plays but it just isn't happening...weird.

Good to see the Wings get some secondary scoring its nice to know Dats and Z don't have to put in all the goals.

Only 17,645 in the crowd tonight. Not the best showing. Put a better string of wins together and the attendance will rise.

I cant complain... I paid $48 for two tickets in Row 11 216A and watched the game from row 7 Section 119 I love when i can just wake up in the morning and decide i want to go see a hockey game for cheap(er) and end up sitting even lower!

Guest Lidstromboli

i like how him being on the ice when a couple goals are scored somehow means Lidstrom is worse

the thing that stuck out most to me in this game was everyone coming back into the defensive zone to chip in. lots of tying up sticks, blocking shots, and clearing the puck out of the crease eliminating second chances. st louis scored at least 2 of their goals just crashing the net, seems like babcock took notice and reamed them for it.

Now that I'm on a more reliable PC (well, about as reliable as a PC with the Vista OS on it :rolleyes: ), here are a few stats from the game.

Scoring Summary

Stars

1) Brendan Morrow (11) (@ 19:45 1st Period), Even Strength

***Assists from: Stephane Robidas (11), Trevor Daley (3)

Red Wings

1) Drew Miller (2) (@ 13:48 1st Period), Even Strength

***Assists from: Brett Lebda (4), Kris Draper (4)

2) Darren Helm (3) (@ 5:35 2nd Period), Even Strength

***Assists from: Kris Draper (5), Todd Bertuzzi (8)

3) Daniel Cleary (5) (@ 12:06 2nd Period), Even Strength

***Assists from: Hendrick Zetterberg (17), Tomas Holmstrom (5)

4) Todd Bertuzzi (4) (@ 3:35 3rd Period), Even Strength

***Assist from: Pavel Datsyuk (14)

Penalty Summary

Stars (4 penalties for a total of 8 minutes)

1) Krystofer Barch (@ 7:15 2nd Period), 2 minutes for Holding

2) Steve Ott (@ 15:42 2nd Period), 2 minutes for Holding the Stick

3) Karlis Skrastins (@ 18:13 2nd Period), 2 minutes for Interference

4) Mike Riberio (@ 12:07 3rd Period), 2 minutes for Slashing

Red Wings (4 penalties for a total of 8 minutes)

1) Tomas Holmstrom (@ 17:42 1st Period), 2 minutes for Hooking

2) Jonathan Ericsson (@ 19:57 1st Period), 2 minutes for Hooking

3) Hendrik Zetterberg (@ 5:07 3rd Period), 2 minutes for Holding

4) Darren Helm (@ 15:48 3rd Period), 2 minutes for Delay of Game - Puck over the glass

Power Plays

Stars

*5v4: 0 for 4, 8 minutes of total Power Play time

Red Wings

*5v4: 0 for 4, 8 minutes of total Power Play time

Shots on Goal

Stars: 30

Red Wings: 32

Final Score

Stars: 1

Red Wings: 4

Three Stars

1) Detroit Red Wings #44 Todd Bertuzzi

2) Detroit Red Wings #33 Kris Draper

3) Detroit Red Wings #35 Jimmy Howard

Run Windows Update- it should get your drivers in line. I installed 7 on a 5 year old laptop, and it found all my drivers once I gave it a wired connection.