• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

BuckeyeWingsfan80

Is anyone watching the Caps and Pens

Rate this topic

Also, and correct me if I'm wrong here, was Mr. Howe not a winger? ;) He was a fairly important member of the old school Cup teams in Motown, no? One could fairly say Gordie Howe lead his team in the playoffs.

Different game. But there are certainly exceptions.

Ovechkin could very well lead his team through to a championship, but I'm not going to be him credit when he hasn't earned it.

Crosby has been a PPG player in the playoffs every single year for his young career. Not sure what else I'd want in a franchise player.

Different game. But there are certainly exceptions.

Ovechkin could very well lead his team through to a championship, but I'm not going to be him credit when he hasn't earned it.

Crosby has been a PPG player in the playoffs every single year for his young career. Not sure what else I'd want in a franchise player.

I'm not saying I'd cry if Crosby were traded to Detroit-- it'd be fantastic. I'd just me more excited about Ovechkin coming :D

I'm not saying I'd cry if Crosby were traded to Detroit-- it'd be fantastic. I'd just me more excited about Ovechkin coming :D

Nothing wrong with that opinion, Ovechkin is a great player in his own right.

I would just prefer Crosby, with Ovechkin right behind him. But they are far and away the two best players in the league.

Btw what the hell happened to Malkin? He has been sort of disappointing this season granted his playing better as of late. If he could play consistent hockey it could be scary, he has all the physical tools to dominate.

I still think Pavel and Hank are better than Ovechkin.

After all, he's not a two-way player. Pavel does everything out there. :rolleyes:

Compare the linemates of Datsyuk with Ovechkin.. Compare the team style.. compare everything because there isn't a comparison.

Ovechkin has the luxury of scoring 40 goals in fifty games because hes playing with some of the most talented offensive players in the game. Say what you'd like about Zetterberg but hes not even in the same breath as Semin or Backstrom offensively.

If Datsyuk were allowed to hover at the blue line waiting for break out passes the entire game AND play four or five more minutes a game, all on the power play, he'd be scoring 120 points a season also.