• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HockeytownRules19

Friday Practice Update (interesting)

Rate this topic

Well, this was a waste. I guess there's always the actual trade deadline.

But why waive May today if Lilja wasn't coming back? Moving May wasn't enough to free up enough space.

Edited by VM1138

That was actually a pretty sweet attempt and it wasn't far from going in. He has to try new moves every now and then, they can't all work.

edit: good news about Pav and Fil, although it's bad news they're even having any injuries at all.

Any time you miss the net on a penalty shot it's a horrible attempt. He's the last guy I would take out of the shootout obviously, but I believe he could be scoring at a rate of 60%. Sometimes I think he tries to be too fancy and makes bad decisions, which is very uncharacteristic of him.

But why waive May today if Lilja wasn't coming back? Moving May wasn't enough to free up enough space.

Maybe the thinking is "if May isn't playing tomorrow, then he isn't going to be playing when the Olympics are over because we need the cap space for Lilja." That only makes sense so far as you don't expect Olympic injuries, though. I dunno

Guest Howard He Do It?!
First Holland said he WOULD make a move today before the deadline freeze and now it's a no? This stuff gets annoying seriously. I want Lils back soon!

He did make a move. May to waivers.

Guest Howard He Do It?!
He also pulled it off against BUF. It's at 0:31 seconds.

EDIT: Woops. Forgot to add video.

That move against Minny in the SO is just sexy.