• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

Year of the Desert Dogs?

Rate this topic

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=315067

very well written article about the Coyotes success this season.

while most of the comments about the article are mostly arguments that blah blah blah the attendance is dead last in the league. blah blah blah they are a fluke they need to move back to Canada where "hockey" belongs. blah blah blah only reason they are there is because of bryz' stellar goaltending and they brought tippet in.

these are good arguments dont get me wrong. but the team isnt going anywhere. people need to realize that. and even IF the team were to relocate its not done overnight. it will take at LEAST a year, or in this case, two. because its been advertised that phoenix will be playing in prague at the start of next season.

i am amazed this team has done well this season. they DO have stellar goaltending, they DO have a great coach, but most of all, they play like a TEAM. THATS how you win. with EFFORT game in and game out. can they bring it to the next level come playoff time (when they do make it) ?

i love hockey. i breathe it day in and day out. i look forward to the matchups day in and day out. no matter whos playing. whether its the wings, or if its for the habs or devils, caps...etc. i follow all the stats whether its for a player or for a team. and if a team can be under a certain amount of pressure to being the main headline close to a year later, then im all for it man. i applaud this team for coming through adversity, and how much they can play well as a team under pressure of relocation.

im done. while its not as long like gordiesid&ted, theres plenty for all of you to read :lol:

What I am concerned with is what the league is going to do. In 2004 the league wanted to prove small market teams could make it to the final and low and behold Calgary vs tampa bay. Last year the league wanted Pittsburg to win and the finals got started what a week earlier than they were supposed to. Not to mention Malkin not being suspended for game three. Oh and when I say league I mean buttman. This year Phoenix goes bankrupt and everyone is saying the nhl shouldn't have expanded there. But all of a sudden Look at Phoenix. It's almost as if Bettman wants to say look I told you Hockey will work there. So therefore I have no idea what the league will allow them to get away with come playoff time

Guest L3T5G0W1NG5

This post seriously has me rolling on the floor, I'm laughing so hard.

HAhAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA because he said your not you're. You have a good sense of humour.