• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
mwagner468

Igor or Pavel

Rate this topic

Guest REDWINGSFTW

Datsyuk would have gotten pumelled with the new NHL rules to, and crosby is built better for the old NHL then pavel you guys way overexaggerate crosby as a *****, he can take contact but a certain point it bothers him.

Datsyuk would have gotten pumelled with the new NHL rules to, and crosby is built better for the old NHL then pavel you guys way overexaggerate crosby as a *****, he can take contact but a certain point it bothers him.

Yea at the start of his career, but he is much better now at taking contact. Plus he rarley gets touched with those magical hands.

Edited by Hossa4Life

Datsyuk dishes out more contact then he receives. He is feisty little Russian with magical hands.

I'm not defending Clarke but both sides are to blame for the increase in violence. Sweden as well was part to blame for what happened in Stockholm as well. It's never one sided.

Hey zettie, do you have the 1976 Canada Cup DVD set, the one with the full games? I found it in a Zellers Clearance bin for $20 about a month ago, it's excellent! I'm expecting a similar 1972 set will be out for the anniversary in 2012.

Hey zettie, do you have the 1976 Canada Cup DVD set, the one with the full games? I found it in a Zellers Clearance bin for $20 about a month ago, it's excellent! I'm expecting a similar 1972 set will be out for the anniversary in 2012.

I don't have the 76 Canada Cup but I would be interested in picking. I do have the 72 Summit Series full games that I got at HMV. All 8 games in full. I don't exactly know when it was released. Maybe in 2002 but I didn't get it until 2006 I think. What i really want is the 87 Canada Cup collection.

I don't have the 76 Canada Cup but I would be interested in picking. I do have the 72 Summit Series full games that I got at HMV. All 8 games in full. I don't exactly know when it was released. Maybe in 2002 but I didn't get it until 2006 I think. What i really want is the 87 Canada Cup collection.

Oh wow, the 72 series is already out on DVD?! Where have I been :lol:? I'll have to keep an eye out for that.

Agreed about the 87. I'm sure that's next...

Oh wow, the 72 series is already out on DVD?! Where have I been :lol:? I'll have to keep an eye out for that.

Agreed about the 87. I'm sure that's next...

I really hope so. Who was the distributor of the 76 DVD's?