• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HockeytownRules19

Phoenix Coyotes Forward Lines and Pairings

Rate this topic

From the "I think we will, but" files....

Any team with Shane Doan has a fighting chance. He is tough as nails, and has scored mucho goals against us.

Also-cue the Rocky theme music--the Yotes have kids that do not know that they cannot beat us.

They're a pretty clutch team this year and they seem to find that clutch goal at the last minute. That makes me worry. I've watched a few of their games and they never seem to actually be out of it. Somehow they can find a goal with a minute left. It's kind of how the Wings have been lately... remember that string of games when the Wings had multiple last second winners? The 'yotes have been that way for half the year.

I'm not terrified of them but I definitely think they deserve respect.

yes they deserve respect, but drake my good man, who the hell in that line-up is gonna press hard enough in the last minute to get one past Z, dats, flip, rafs and LIDS...let alone howard who's been playing pretty damn good?

that's as good as a shutdown unit as you can get in the league with 1 minute on the clock.

I wish Wolski would play for the Wings. Is he Polish does anyone know? I thought I heard somewhere he was, and his name is obviously from that part of the world.

And man...they have a few players that just dropped off considerably. Lang, Schneider, Jovo, what happened, guys?

Wojtek played on my AAA team in grade 8 lol Toronto Marlboro's. He's born in Poland but lived his hole life in Toronto. Well a suburb of Toronto, Mississauga.

From the "I think we will, but" files....

Any team with Shane Doan has a fighting chance. He is tough as nails, and has scored mucho goals against us.

Also-cue the Rocky theme music--the Yotes have kids that do not know that they cannot beat us.

Doan has one goal since January.