• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
VladyIBELIEVE16

RWNW Invasion of Jobing.com Game 2

Rate this topic

Hey! So it looks like I'm making the drive with a couple of my friends for Game 2 on Friday.

Are there any Red Wings Nation West peeps that are going to Game 2?

I am so excited! I get to check one more arena off my LIST!!!

If you can't come to RWNW - we'll come to you!!! :)

I obviously don't know the area around there. We're leaving Friday (time hasn't been set for departure yet).

If we make it in time - I'll be at the preskate :) next to the Wings bench :)

WHOOOHOOO!

Let's go RED WINGS!!!

There will be more "howard watching howards!" lol

Funny you should mention.... Tried for first row behind net but not happening. Ended up 7 rows back. Plz no PS again (and TG no shootout!). I'll hit up Kenny on the bench during preskate and tell him to find a shot of us since we've compromised - The Fairest Of All Fair Maidens 2nd fav team is the Yotes and she didn't really want to see this matchup until later (mitigating factor - we get to go to games NOW). She's getting a Yotes jersey - I'll be in a Zetts. FSN just loves those camera shots dont they????

Edit - these are G1 seats - didn't get G2 yet.

Edited by TheWestWing

Wait WHAT? she's wearing a yotes jersey? REALLY?!!! I'm floored and I'm so freaking excited.

I'm under the massive dilemma of what jersey to wear... Zetterberg's now officially autoed....He should be framed and hung...

Are you guys gonna want to get drinks after the game?

Blast.. get G2 seats!!!! LOL

Wait WHAT? she's wearing a yotes jersey? REALLY?!!! I'm floored and I'm so freaking excited.

I'm under the massive dilemma of what jersey to wear... Zetterberg's now officially autoed....He should be framed and hung...

Are you guys gonna want to get drinks after the game?

Blast.. get G2 seats!!!! LOL

Yeah, she prolly will assuming I get her one beforehand. We've been watching the team develop over the years since they've been the most entertaining of the Pacific Time Zone crew (tho miss watching Gretz get absolutely tomato red b4 just blowing all over the place). Tip has done a great job with this team and they deserve to be here. So she's actually going to root for both teams and may the best team win. Which is really what being a fan is all about - she won't root any less for the Wings (so she sez). So yeah, with everything that's been going on with the move here and all she gets a Yotes jersey - whacha gonna do?!?

TMI?

Edit: Drinks are on the locals!

Edited by TheWestWing