• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Real1

BlackBerry Messenger LGW Group

Rate this topic

For those of you LGW members that have a BlackBerry, you will know exactly what I am talking about.

For those of you that don't have a Blackberry, I will explain for you. There is an application for BlackBerry, called BlackBerry Messenger. In the latest version of this app, there is the ability to creat groups about anything. I have decided that since it is playoff time, lets get together a group on BBM, so we can talk to each other even easier.

Here's the catch. There are only 29 spots in the group left (30 total, but I myself, take up 1 spot).

So, BlackBerry users, if you would like to join, you can either...

1) Place your PIN in a reply to this topic (Only if you feel safe placing your PIN for all the public to see)

2) Send me a PM with your PIN, and I will send an invite to you ASAP.

Also, BB users must have atleast BBM (v5.0.0.xx) to have group chat. Having the latest (v5.0.0.57) is suggested because of bugs with earlier versions (v5.0.0.xx).

I will update this thread to let you know how many sports are still left when we hit 10, 20, and 25 users in the group.

Hope to hear back from all of you LGW users soon!

--Real1

EDIT: Click on the barcode and let the pop-up load to scan properly.

post-15057-12725862785793_thumb.jpg

Edited by Real1

Great idea for the playoffs, should have made something like this for the regular season. Going to be good if your unable to see a game can get an update, off-season trades/signings and rumors.really like this idea. thanks for creating it.

I honestly wish I would have come up with the idea before the regular season. Only problem is that groups haven't been around that long. :P

I think that a facebook group should be up to Matt. It's his thing. He should be the one in control so some turd can't run a facebook page and make LGW look like crap.

Wow, I seriously just got my blackberry today and then this topic pops up. I'll be sending you a PM cause of right now I have no idea how BBM works and what implications a PIN being public has.

Edited by HD30

PIN is 249DB5D9

For those of you LGW members that have a BlackBerry, you will know exactly what I am talking about.

For those of you that don't have a Blackberry, I will explain for you. There is an application for BlackBerry, called BlackBerry Messenger. In the latest version of this app, there is the ability to creat groups about anything. I have decided that since it is playoff time, lets get together a group on BBM, so we can talk to each other even easier.

Here's the catch. There are only 29 spots in the group left (30 total, but I myself, take up 1 spot).

So, BlackBerry users, if you would like to join, you can either...

1) Place your PIN in a reply to this topic (Only if you feel safe placing your PIN for all the public to see)

2) Send me a PM with your PIN, and I will send an invite to you ASAP.

Also, BB users must have atleast BBM (v5.0.0.xx) to have group chat. Having the latest (v5.0.0.57) is suggested because of bugs with earlier versions (v5.0.0.xx).

I will update this thread to let you know how many sports are still left when we hit 10, 20, and 25 users in the group.

Hope to hear back from all of you LGW users soon!

--Real1

Has everyone that requested to join gotten an invite?

If you haven't requested to join but want to, PM me or post your PIN ASAP so you can chat with us during the game!

So I got my invite to this group today, and for some reason my keyboard doesn't come up when I try to respond to any of the chats. Any idea why? I'm using a storm 2.

What version of BBM do you have? What OS are you running?

Edited by Real1