• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
NvrFrgtRussian5

Grand Rapids Viewing

Rate this topic

yeah, I haven't been to the one on 28th. I have only been to the one on 44th in Wyoming. The one thing I don't like about B-dubs is if there is any other sport on at the same time they always seem to play that on more tvs than hockey.

I'm not from grand rapids, but the last time i was there mulligans seemed like a pretty sweet wings bar. awesome drink specials (pitcher of PBR for $4 all day every day) and tons of wings stuff on the walls.

Depending on your area, try the Uccelo's in Caledonia. You just take M-37 south of GR, and you'll see it on your left, just before 84th St. They have 6 or 7 big screens, and the bar is surrounded in TV's...

I'm not from grand rapids, but the last time i was there mulligans seemed like a pretty sweet wings bar. awesome drink specials (pitcher of PBR for $4 all day every day) and tons of wings stuff on the walls.

mulligans is cheap (and smelly sometimes) but it is fun. However on a friday night, it is much more likely that they will have a live band rather than the sound of the game on. Any sports bar should be playing a wings playoff game i would hope.

maybe ill check that out. My girlfriend lives a few blocks away on Grandville so easy walk home after a few

For sure, man. I also went to My Bar the other night for the Tigers game. It was empty when I went, but it's a cozy little sports bar with tons of TVs, too. It's only a couple of blocks from Peppino's. I didn't even realize that your profile says you're in Bay City. That's where I'm from, originally.

mulligans is cheap (and smelly sometimes) but it is fun. However on a friday night, it is much more likely that they will have a live band rather than the sound of the game on. Any sports bar should be playing a wings playoff game i would hope.

Yeah, I would imagine that Mulligans is definitely going to have a band, or at least much more of a bar-on-a-Friday-night atmosphere.

For sure, man. I also went to My Bar the other night for the Tigers game. It was empty when I went, but it's a cozy little sports bar with tons of TVs, too. It's only a couple of blocks from Peppino's. I didn't even realize that your profile says you're in Bay City. That's where I'm from, originally.

Live in Bay City Mon-Thur. In GR Fri-Sun basically every weekend. Trying to move full time but need employment before I leave my current job.

My bar is the one on the corner of Ionia and Fulton right?

Live in Bay City Mon-Thur. In GR Fri-Sun basically every weekend. Trying to move full time but need employment before I leave my current job.

My bar is the one on the corner of Ionia and Fulton right?

Yessir. Nice and clean. I have no idea how busy it might get on the weekend, but it was quiet when I went on Opening Day. Hopefully it's a little rowdier for Game 2.