• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2,000 Posts for Game 7 Win

Rate this topic

It's time to remind myself that there are thousands of hockey fans out there who would kill to be experiencing the near-hysteria feelings I'm having right now. :lookaround:

I've actually never understood that way of thinking.

When I complain about life and people tell me that I should be thankful for what I have because there are many starving to death while I don't have to worry where my next meal comes from I don't feel inspired. I feel bad.

Well I've been a member of this site for like 50 years, so I guess it's a good sign :lol:

-rage

I mean that it would be a good sign for you to hit 7,000 for a game 7 victory haha.

Well I've been a member of this site for like 50 years, so I guess it's a good sign :lol:

-rage

I've actually been a member of this site since 2002 as well but I guess my membership got canceled because I didn't lurk around as much during the lockout.

I've actually never understood that way of thinking.

When I complain about life and people tell me that I should be thankful for what I have because there are many starving to death while I don't have to worry where my next meal comes from I don't feel inspired. I feel bad.

I think your reaction is logical. For me, it depends on what I feel bad about and what I choose to do about it. We all complain. We all feel bad for ourselves sometimes. I just get defensive when people TELL me what I should be feeling. I do best when I realize what I have all by myself because that means (I think) that I'm aware of what's really going on and I am experiencing some perspective. And hopefully, some growth. Whoa and wow! What a concept. :yowza:

I mean that it would be a good sign for you to hit 7,000 for a game 7 victory haha.

Haha I figured that's what you meant.

I've actually been a member of this site since 2002 as well but I guess my membership got canceled because I didn't lurk around as much during the lockout.

Well that sucks. I didn't know accounts got deactivated because of inactivity.

-rage

I think your reaction is logical. For me, it depends on what I feel bad about and what I choose to do about it. We all complain. We all feel bad for ourselves sometimes. I just get defensive when people TELL me what I should be feeling. I do best when I realize what I have all by myself because that means (I think) that I'm aware of what's really going on and I am experiencing some perspective. And hopefully, some growth. Whoa and wow! What a concept. :yowza:

Hehe. Growth is awesome.

And yeah nobody can tell you what you should feel. You just feel and that's that. I just don't feel anything from the "sucks to be you" mentality. Even though that's a pretty harsh way to put it. Maybe it's a self-esteem issue but at the end of the day I don't really think of myself as better than someone else who's really scrapping for their lives. I just got lucky and it is what it is.