• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
wingsownnhl43

Nick Lidstrom

Rate this topic

Seeing as I live in Belagio (the sub in question), I can safely say that as of 7 o clock tonight, there is no sold sign at his house.

P.S. (It's technically in Northville).

Is there a for sale sign at all?

The simple move if he does go is move Stuart and Lilja up one pairing

Ralf Stuart

Kronwall Lilja/UFA

Ericsson/Kindl/Janik and Lilja/Ufa

This way the Wings can spend moderately on the UFA on the D side and maybe a UFA with some scoring touch for the Offense.

Bert was good this year, but I would really like to see a faster winger that has more ability to set up on that second line.

Dats Mule Cleary

Z Fil UFA

Helm Abdelkader Eaves/Miller

Draper Eaves/Miller UFA/or call up

I assume Malts, Bert, and J-willy are gone.

The offensive UFAs do not have to be high end talent, a 2-3 mil guy who can pot a couple.

On D I would rather see the team go after a stay at home guy as well. The wings have ample offensive d-men they need a stay at home, but they will also be sorely lacking in the pp QB position if he does go, no one, not even Johnny Cash, walks the line like Lids!

The offensive UFAs do not have to be high end talent, a 2-3 mil guy who can pot a couple.

On D I would rather see the team go after a stay at home guy as well. The wings have ample offensive d-men they need a stay at home, but they will also be sorely lacking in the pp QB position if he does go, no one, not even Johnny Cash, walks the line like Lids!

+1. The powerplay is where losing Lidstrom is going to hurt the most. We'll be fine moving on if we add a stay at home defenseman, and a 45 point forward to replace him. Rafalski, Kronwall, Kindl should provide enough offense from the point. Stuart, Lilja, Ericcson will have to be relied upon to be your stay at home guys, which I honestly think is where our D has weaknesses. Stuart and Lilja are fine as apart of our 2nd and third pair. Ericcson either needs to be better, or an Anton Volchenkov type of addition will be most useful.

The simple move if he does go is move Stuart and Lilja up one pairing

Ralf Stuart

Kronwall Lilja/UFA

Ericsson/Kindl/Janik and Lilja/Ufa

This way the Wings can spend moderately on the UFA on the D side and maybe a UFA with some scoring touch for the Offense.

Those pairings actually scare me.

Guest mjtm77

He was interviewd after the game. After the game i went to a friends house and on the radio I heard this so I thought I would post it

"he said mabey it would be best for the team to get a little younger. For me and my family we are still undecided, but I do want what is best for the team" Edit he aslo said "it will depend on what happens in these playoffs".

Do not realy know what that means

Edited by mjtm77

Guest mindfly

He will retire he was interviewd after the game. After the game i went to a friends house and on the radio I heard this so I thought I would post it

"he said mabey it would be best for the team to get a little younger. For me and my family we are still undecided, but I do want what is best for the team"

What else is new....

He will retire he was interviewd after the game. After the game i went to a friends house and on the radio I heard this so I thought I would post it

"he said mabey it would be best for the team to get a little younger. For me and my family we are still undecided, but I do want what is best for the team"

Anybody else hear this??

Something like that would've been reported for sure by Ansar Khan and George Malik.