• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Red Wings 2010

Stanley Cup Winner?

Rate this topic

Who? BESIDES DETROIT!  

114 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What kind of Wing fan would want another team but the Wings to win the cup?

If you took the time to read between the lines, you'd see that people are responding predicated on the Wings being eliminated before then. Meaning, if the Wings aren't going to be playing for the Cup, who would you want to/like to see win it.

I doubt very seriously people are responding that they'd like Boston to win over Detroit. Come on now.

No not Boston! Then, I'd have to put up with bandwagon Bruins fans. Contrary to what most people think, Boston isn't much of a hockey town. If not the Wings, then I'd want Vancouver. They're not an American team, and I wouldn't have to put up with any crap. For some reason, I'd like Montreal to go far, at least to the finals, but I don't want them to get another cup, they have too many.

Ideally, I'd like a Detroit/Boston cup final with the Wings sweeping, but if that can't happen, then Vancouver/Montreal with Vancouver winning in 7.

Guest Lidstromboli

if vancouver won the cup

the internet overdose on annoying

I gotta say Boston, I like Lucic. He's a beast haha. But I just don't want Pitt, Chi, or MTL. It's obvious why no one here wants pitt or chi but i don't want mtl cuz i want detroit to have the most cups in history and if mtl wins that just puts det one more behind

Edited by Mitchmac33

Boston Bruins all the way!! Orginal Six Team and not Canadian so for me they get my vote. I was orginally going to root for Sabres or Yotes but both teams were ousted in the first round and I'm never going to pick any other team as long as the Wings still have a chance, and they did against Phoenix. But if the Wings can't comeback and win I'm going for the Bruins!!

We seem to have a couple strays joining the board lately. I'm assuming that's why.

I'm not the person to insult/flame because I'm just not that. I'm in college for Law Enforcement, so I'm all about helping people out but you really make me rethink if you can read. I will give you, and the other two? people a chance to RE-READ the first post. I've been a fan for a long time, just never made an account because forums always seem to have assholes that start problems. Have a great day, kid!

I'm not the person to insult/flame because I'm just not that. I'm in college for Law Enforcement, so I'm all about helping people out but you really make me rethink if you can read. I will give you, and the other two? people a chance to RE-READ the first post. I've been a fan for a long time, just never made an account because forums always seem to have assholes that start problems. Have a great day, kid!

You'll give me a chance? Really?

If Montreal were to make it to the finals, I can't think of a more deserving team. They'll have to go through Washington, Pittsburgh, likely Boston, and then whoever comes out of the West. That would be quite a feat.

Also, their fans are very loyal and I respect that. Through thick and thin, those fans watch their team, ***** about their team, applaud their team, go to their games, etc. I like to see fans like that get rewarded, rather than a bunch of bandwagoners who just started following their teams once they started making a few playoff runs (a few come to mind).

I'd like to see Boston or Montreal...neither have a chance in hell IMO. With Vancouver going down tonight, it looks like they're probably done. As long as Chicago and Pittsburgh don't win, I'll be cool. So...go Sharks? (Assuming the Wings don't pull off a miracle)