• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Electrophile

ECSF Game 6

Rate this topic

There just might be such a thing as a hockey god because in spite of really iffy calls, the Penguins have had three iron shots and the score is now tied.

I.HATE.THE.PENGUINS and everyone who is tied to them. I want to see that placid look on Bylsma's face crack into a million pieces. I want to see Crosby go postal. Again. I want Cooke to knock himself out of the game. Whatever it takes. Don't know if it's fixed but the Penguins continue to get the calls. That part absolutely sucks.

And it's now 3-2. LET THE SUNSHINE IN!!!

Edited by Vladifan

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

wow you actually started a thread electrophile...!?

hehe

and yes

this game is very exciting to watch!

I've seen posters joking about calling the NHL the WWE. Ya know in a way it is like that. The refs have helped make the Penguins and Crosby the villains of the league with their calls. They're the bad guys now. I'm not sure that's what Bettman and Whoever had in mind by hyping them to the sickening, obscene levels that they have.

Makes my night just to think about it.

I think Philly is one of those teams that clearly defines their scorers as scorers and checkers as checkers. They're not like the Wings in that everybody on the team is expected to contribute in every aspect of the game somewhat.

I seem to recall a time when Leino was very impressive for a brief string of games before he fell off the face of the Earth. I'll hold on anointing Ville the Savior. :P

He's done better in these playoffs than Jason Williams has ever performed in any playoff game.