• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Slave

If The Senators Buy Out Cheechoo...

Rate this topic

Cheechoo has intrigued me as well. I would be willing to give him a tryout. If makes the team fine, if not no loss. But I think he could add some scoring to the 3rd line. Put him with Helm and Abdelkader and they could do some damage.

Guest Crymson

Cheechoo has intrigued me as well. I would be willing to give him a tryout. If makes the team fine, if not no loss. But I think he could add some scoring to the 3rd line. Put him with Helm and Abdelkader and they could do some damage.

He failed to add any scoring to the 3rd lines of San Jose and Ottawa. I think you're really overestimating him.

I'd be open to Cheechoo only at the league minimum. He's got acceptable scoring / playmaking skills, and is a solid agitator. He wasn't recieved well in Ottawa, but has a history that is well read. I doubt he'd work well with our system, but for a two way contract, it'd be worth the risk.

Guest Crymson

I'd be open to Cheechoo only at the league minimum. He's got acceptable scoring / playmaking skills, and is a solid agitator.

Are you serious? You really think that the guy who played himself off of two teams and can no longer rack up points to save his life has "acceptable scoring/playmaking skills"? And since when has Cheechoo been an agitator?

To give you a proper context by which to judge Cheechoo, I'll give you the following statistic: Jason Williams---almost indisputably the team's worst player this season---racked up more points in 44 games this season than did Cheechoo in 61.