• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

ShanahanMan

Free Agency Thread

Rate this topic

Maybe Carcillo could be on his way out then?

It seems like it. Not that he'd ever end up here.

Im giving up on Holland actually living up to his words about adding any toughness. He'll sign Modano and Lilja and call it a done deal.

Guest Hatethedrake!

What about Georges Laraque? If he'd come cheap I wouldn't mind him here if Kenny does decide to get an enforcer.

Guest PatKaneInHumane

Im giving up on Holland actually living up to his words about adding any toughness. He'll sign Modano and Lilja and call it a done deal.

Wasn't there just a recent article that quoted Lilija's agent saying he had not heard any offers from the RWs yet? Holland probably wants to stick with Kindl or sign a cheaper 6/7th plug.

I know how you feel there. They desperately need some form of sandpaper. Unless Abdelkader is spending this summer in boot camp they ain't got much.

But...

Holland did say "at the right price" and other fine print qualifiers. So it's really not that much of a surprise.

At this point I'd be pretty content with signing Modano and Exelby. It's not what I expected going into the off-season, but I think both moves could contribute to the success of the team next year. Plus, I made these moves on NHL 10, so they must be true.

He didn't promise anything. He just said they'll look into it.

Guest Hatethedrake!

I haven't heard any news about Laraque lately.Maybe he's planning on hangin' em up?

I haven't heard anything on Big Georges either.He's still the best fighter in the league. If only he would fight more. Not that there is a line of guys wanting to fight him.

At this point I'd be pretty content with signing Modano and Exelby. It's not what I expected going into the off-season, but I think both moves could contribute to the success of the team next year. Plus, I made these moves on NHL 10, so they must be true.

Exelby is terrible. We do not want him. Plus he's a whiner. He whined about not playing enough for the Leafs last season and Wilson (who is a douchebag himself) basically said he needs to deserve to play more.

Right? Especially since our signings have been Joey Mac, Eaves and Miller. f*** TSN!

esteef

No sarcasm detector? I was just continuing the same criticisms we've heard for years that Finnish Wing started. Fail on my part. Probably should've said "Too small" instead.