• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

How are you dealing with the off-season?

Rate this topic

Out on our boat...but also going through old DVDs of games on rainy days.

Huh...didn't think people were still using those links, or that they were still working.

I've been keeping up on Wings news of signings and whatever else is going on around the league. I've been visiting this site more often since July 1st too ;)

I'm also working on my new site for next season with the team of people that had expressed interested in helping me. Even got a fancy domain name :) hopefully all goes according to plan. Also starting my search for a Wings fan that has Directv and lives in Michigan or Northern Ohio, need to ask them a couple of questions. All apart of what I'm going to use a source next season, so hopefully I can figure something out *hint* :cool:

Oh and working on stuff with the band.

I have Direct TV and I live in Michigan...what do you need to know? PM me and I'll try to give you the answer.

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

my right wrist is bigger than my left wrist. what do you think i've been doing since hockey ended?

randy.jpg

spooky ghost eh? :lol:

Dude that video the girl messing with her boyfriend while watching a hockey game... Not cool. I don't even know where to start in terms of payback for that one.

omg so funny though. His reactions were priceless. I felt so bad for him once he found out though because he was cool about it. I thought he would be a total dick.

I've also been to a couple weddings.

Left foot left stump.

Right foot left stump.

FREEZE!

Every-body clap your hands,

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:... Okay I don't feel like doing that thirty times.

It sucks.. I wish NHL 11 would come out, like now.. As opposed to when hockey is nearly back.. Blah

Agreed. NHL 10 is boring me. I YEARN FOR NHL 11! Summer sucks :(. I'm having huge withdrawls, and the Tigers just aren't doin' it this year for me.

Agreed. NHL 10 is boring me. I YEARN FOR NHL 11! Summer sucks :(. I'm having huge withdrawls, and the Tigers just aren't doin' it this year for me.

If I lived in East Lansing this time of year I'd canoe the Grand, I'd practice eskimo rolls in Lake Lansing, I'd mountain bike Burch and Rose Lake or better yet take the short drive over to Yankee Springs and ride Devil's Soup Bowl.

I'd hit many of the awesome Lake Michigan beaches, or even road trip up to Glen Harbor.

I'd hit The Green Door for some live blues.

I'd skateboard down the Habitrail.

I'd shoot hoops on campus. Sling Frisbee on campus or play some disc golf or ultimate frisbee.

Join in on a LaCross game or get one started.

And I'd check in on LGW a couple times a day. :)

But thats just me.

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

Dude that video the girl messing with her boyfriend while watching a hockey game... Not cool. I don't even know where to start in terms of payback for that one.

I have an idea....let's just say it's not LGW appropriate :ph34r:

omg so funny though. His reactions were priceless. I felt so bad for him once he found out though because he was cool about it. I thought he would be a total dick.

How can I lobby to get you to change your avatar? lol

Guest Heaten

I've been watching old games online. Last night I watched Wings vs Leafs in 1993 and Wings vs Leafs in 1964... the night before that I watched Montreal vs Wings in 1995 (Roy's last game in Montreal)... I forgot how amazing the Russian 5 were. These games are on Hulu.com

Anyone know where I can find other 1990's games online?

Tigers just aren't doin' it this year for me.

Yes this team that is battling for the playoffs which we thought would be out by like 10 games by now is sure not doing it for me either :ph34r: ... Fun Tigers team to watch plus Comerica is just too fun to go to. Watching Boesch just defy all logic too has been just a blast so far.

Working on the new house, painting, spackling, cleaning, yard work, Red Wings man cave development. It's all keeping me busy but it doesn't hack into the time I spend on LGW while at work pondering the roster moves, 10-11 season, and all out obsession with all things Red Wings. Hockey please....

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

Yes this team that is battling for the playoffs which we thought would be out by like 10 games by now is sure not doing it for me either :ph34r: ... Fun Tigers team to watch plus Comerica is just too fun to go to. Watching Boesch just defy all logic too has been just a blast so far.

Working on the new house, painting, spackling, cleaning, yard work, Red Wings man cave development. It's all keeping me busy but it doesn't hack into the time I spend on LGW while at work pondering the roster moves, 10-11 season, and all out obsession with all things Red Wings. Hockey please....

I'm intrigued....

It sucks.. I wish NHL 11 would come out, like now.. As opposed to when hockey is nearly back.. Blah

Agreed 150%... I want to see some CHL teams in action. Also, I'm sick of NHL 10's trading system sucking so badly. Also, how the heck do you draft a "Franchise player" when you're supposed to be at the top of the league anyway. The tasks for GM Mode are whacked out.

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

I liked the Danny DeVito one, where he is flailing away at a drum set. That last one was just too creepy, looked like breakfast at Rick James' house.

Agreed. Anything from Always Sunny will suffice...maybe toss in a little Green Man?