• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
cusimano_brothers

We've got the ice tonight, 8-9, 3rd floor.

Rate this topic

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

i would love to play against ez and show him how much he sucks when he cant just be a goon who cant skate and just flops around the ice and only hits and fights.

I'm sure you would :lol:

Edited by EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

EZBAKE would mop the floor with all of you.

Haters gon hate.

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

I bet we could beat an Atlanta forum pretty easily :thumbup:

Well seeing how we would represent the Wings, naturally we would dominate everybody.

i would love to play against ez and show him how much he sucks when he cant just be a goon who cant skate and just flops around the ice and only hits and fights.

My buddy who posts on here told me he played junior A....basically meaning he is probably better than 97% of anyone on LGW who plays

not if your dad is danny tanner

well played

haha that sucks man I broke my hand a couple times and it is hard to play and grip the stick let alone get a shot off . I'd rather have a broken foot to be honest when it comes to playing hockey lol

Yeah it was my good hand too and I was dumb enough to go and not wrap it up or get a cast and play at 9 am the next morning. After breaking it, I've never punched someone who was turtling in the back of the head again lol.

Ive never tried playing on a broken foot so I would have to see how that feels to know which I would rather haha

That was from a hockey fight. Most of the damage was done from my cage- the kid said he didn't want to go, and then proceeded to break my cage (with my nose). It was playing college club hockey here in the US. When I was in bantams I broke my collar bone three times in two years, so my best days are far behind me at this point (at 21 now haha).

you gotta love hockey eh, the sad thing is you probably felt awesome as a hockey player with all that blood pouring outta your nose.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

How awesome would a LGW hockey game be?

Pretty s***ty, since 50% of this board has never played hockey.

meh- I'm not hating, I'm just goofin on your schtick. Why so serious?

It's just internet jargon. I was joking too, no worries.

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

Pretty s***ty, since 50% of this board has never played hockey.

and the 50% who does play...?

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

and the 50% who does play...?

I'd be better than most of them.

But enough about me...

*Edit before I get the obligatory "OMFG YOU'RE SO FULL OF YOURSELF YOU ONLY PLAYED JUNIORS YOU CONCEITED DOUCHEBAG" reply, I'm being caustically sarcastic. I really do think I would be one of the better players, but the amount others claim I hype myself up is beyond ridiculous.

Edited by EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

I'd be better than most of them.

But enough about me...

*Edit before I get the obligatory "OMFG YOU'RE SO FULL OF YOURSELF YOU ONLY PLAYED JUNIORS YOU CONCEITED DOUCHEBAG" reply, I'm being caustically sarcastic. I really do think I would be one of the better players, but the amount others claim I hype myself up is beyond ridiculous.

seriously omg get off your self even in your disclaimer you have to say you think you are better then everyone. Then you wonder why i tease you about your ego. Its because it is so easy.

Go Wings. They had the ice yesterday. EZBAKE would dangle past and knock my short 5'8" ass down more than likely. But I would at least ditch the shield. ;) Just a bit of advice Mr. Abdelkader...

Edited by HankthaTank

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

seriously omg get off your self even in your disclaimer you have to say you think you are better then everyone. Then you wonder why i tease you about your ego. Its because it is so easy.

Lol, I just guess you take the internet more seriously than me. I can deal with the oh so horrible ramifications of having some anonymous internet vigilante calling me conceited or fat.

Lol, I just guess you take the internet more seriously than me. I can deal with the oh so horrible ramifications of having some anonymous internet vigilante calling me conceited or fat.

Just curious where did you play Junior and at what level?

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Just curious where did you play Junior and at what level?

Pmed you.