• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

Pre-Season 9/22 GDT: Red Wings at Pittsburgh Penguins

Rate this topic

Guest mindfly

Looks like the pens really want to win this important preseason game, both crosby and malkin are in;

Sterling-Crosby-Dupuis

Tangradi-Comrie-Malkin

Wallace-Letestu-Kennedy

Craig-Vitale-Boulerice

Orpik-Michalek

Letang-Strait

Potter-Hutchinson

Powerplay most likely:

Comrie-Tangradi-Crosby

Malkin-Letang

Looks like the pens really want to win this important preseason game, both crosby and malkin are in;

Sterling-Crosby-Dupuis

Tangradi-Comrie-Malkin

Wallace-Letestu-Kennedy

Craig-Vitale-Boulerice

Orpik-Michalek

Letang-Strait

Potter-Hutchinson

Powerplay most likely:

Comrie-Tangradi-Crosby

Malkin-Letang

First game in the new barn I guess.

Sterling-Crosby-Dupuis

Tangradi-Comrie-Malkin

Wallace-Letestu-Kennedy

Craig-Vitale-Boulerice

Orpik-Michalek

Letang-Strait

Potter-Hutchinson

Powerplay most likely:

Comrie-Tangradi-Crosby

Malkin-Letang

Do you know who will be starting in goal for them?

EDIT: Nevermind, Flower is in goal for them. Pens lines and goalie updated in the OP

Edited by Hockeytown0001

Guest Heaten

Probably because there is more than one pre season game and Downy wont play in all of them. He's gotta get a feel for the team and a chance to maybe make the team as well.

No way Downey makes the team. Miller, Ritola Draper and Maltby are all above him. It's a waste of space even trying him out. The kids should get all the NHL playing time they can... Lets look to the future, not to the paste. I don't know about you, but I intend on still watching hockey in 5 years.

Guest Heaten

Yeah because we should dress all young skilled guys in the preseason when every team has AHL goons dressed and trying out for their team...

Since when is one roster spot "all young skilled guys"? :huh:

Guest Heaten

Since when does one preseason game mean that no other young guys will play? :huh:

Sadly, a roster spot is being wasted when a kid should be getting some NHL experience. They may as well dress 11 forwards... it makes about the same amount of sense.

No way Downey makes the team. Miller, Ritola Draper and Maltby are all above him. It's a waste of space even trying him out. The kids should get all the NHL playing time they can... Lets look to the future, not to the paste. I don't know about you, but I intend on still watching hockey in 5 years.

Do you mean that if by some act of God, if Downey makes the team, hockey as we know it will cease to exist? Holy Crap! I didn' know he was that important. Kind of the hockey anti-christ,eh?

Guest Heaten

Do you mean that if by some act of God, if Downey makes the team, hockey as we know it will cease to exist? Holy Crap! I didn' know he was that important. Kind of the hockey anti-christ,eh?

Yes, that's exactly what I meant. Vegas odds has Downey making the club and being the best scoring 4th liner and #1 PKer. Holland will likely trade Tatar, Andersson and Mursak since they won't be needed. Miller, Abdelkader and Ritola will be waived. Downey and Meech shall fill out the 4th line.

Winning is overrated. :ph34r:

Since when does one preseason game mean that no other young guys will play? :huh:

This. 100% this. We are playing 8 pre season games. Downey is playing in 1 for sure. s*** guys he made the team. Looking at the line up, we seem to be missing a few highly skilled vets in this game, which is letting other players who are not guaranteed to make the team play.

Heaten, you've listed Miller, Ritola Draper and Maltby as all being better than Downey. Draper is hurt, Malts is going to be the first call up, Miller is probably going to get traded. Ritola is the only one likely to make the team just because, if i remember correctly, he cant be sent to grand rapids with out having to clear wavers this season.

I also hope you are joking when you say that Tatar, Andersson, and Mursak will be traded. Tatar is most likely to see some ice time with the wings this season if he doesn't make the team after preseason stuff. the other two will probably become part of the wings next season or even later as they develop even more in grand rapids. No way Holland will trade/release them because the latter 2 have not been in the system long enough to develop and learn the wings game.

Edited by acidroach420

ive dug up a few others if that one doesnt work come gametime i will post them, but they are all sites ive never heard of.

Don't get your hopes up with those. Unless the Pens decide to put up the jumbo-tron online at the last minute, it'll be on the radio.

http://player.radio.com/player/RadioPlayer.php?version=1.1.9951&station=2108

I dug up a stream! idk how reliable this site is but ive got my fingers crossed pens wings stream

if someone finds a better stream or if justin.tv has one please post a link

Great effort dude, but im with Drumnj on this one, those are probably fake. The fan in me wants to believe, but if its not being televised around Detroit or s***sburgh then there won't be able to be a stream. At least there is a radio broadcast.