No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

10/9 GDT: Red Wings 3 at Blackhawks 2

Rate this topic

Guest Stolberg

And Bettman is still probably clueless as to why. :lol:

because the majority of hockey fans are morons

The pregame video has such an ANNOYING Chicago feel to it.

Love the way they made it all about the Detroit Redwings. It's like Detroit is Chicago's big brother and they want to rub one item in our face. I hope we kick their arses hard tonight.

Actually, I thought the video was pretty cool!! :D

I am actually enjoying this. I know that there are fans there who never thought they'd live to see the day the team won a Cup. Kind of like the Wings fans in 97.

I'm also happy for Koko and Hossa.

It also makes me think that I want to see this in Detroit about this time next year. From what I saw last night, it could happen.

The dumbest people usually are. I would have a scintilla of respect for him if he actually acknowledged that he's despised and to some degree, understands why.

It was like in Pittsburgh when he walked out with Mario and said to him, "Why are they booing you?" Some people think he was making a joke. I tend to think he was serious.

Guest Heaten

Crowd is kinda lame. You'd think they'd be more excited after winning a cup for the first time in 60 yrs. "Hawky Town" my ass.

Just looked at the stats...Marty gave up 5 goals on 20 shots. And we worry about Ozzie with 3 on 20? Yikes. Now I'm worried about the Devs against Pittsburgh on Monday.

Brodeur pulled, Hedberg in for the 3rd.

And on the Devils feed, they're giving props to Dats for his fight last night. They said he was asked, "When was the last time you fought?" He answered, "Fifteen minutes ago." :lol:

Guest Heaten

Holy s***!!! Did a Red Wings fan just throw Octopi out on the ice after the National Anthem?? Too ******* cool!!! Yeah :cool:

Wings fans make me proud!!