• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
truebladearmy

All Star Ballot Results Thus Far

Rate this topic

Too bad Pasha, Nick, Henrik, Brian and Johan can't say, "Screw You" and take the vacation/healing time instead.

Since it's not likely they will all be going to the All Star Sham, I wouldn't worry about it. The event hasn't had real stars in it for at least the last 8 years, it's a media event. Period.

Nah, I'd be happier with our guys getting the weekend off and resting up for the second half of the season.

I get what you mean, but is the All Star Game really that big of deal? The game isn't exactly a physical toll and the skills competition looks like a lot of sitting around. Seems to me it would be fun to hang out with other league superstars for the weekend. Unless our guys are injured I don't think it's really a big deal.

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

i dont really like this new format with the fans getting to vote...but at the same time i dont think its bad either.

plus its in carolina...so you know what that means....

ICE GIRLS!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :clap::lol::hehe::yowza::blush:

voted for him today. i was surprised to see that too, but he deserves it

I'm surprised so many people are giving Howie the credit. Realistically if you look at his performance since his "Big start" last years 4th quarter of the season, he has been amazingly consistent for us. I haven't looked up the stats, but I bet he's the most winning-est goalie since the Olympic Break of last year.

Howard is, IMO, the best goalie we've had. I'm not disrespecting Osgood or Hasek, or even Vernon for that matter, all great during their time, and all great for the Wings organization. It's far too soon to accurately make a comparison though. Osgood won us a cup his first year as starter (And of course 2008). Hasek won us a cup on his way out the door. Both brilliant possible HOFers. Is Howard THAT good?

Only time will tell us if he is consistent year after year, but for "right now" based on his play since the Olympic Break, I am more comfortable with Howard in net than I have ever been with anyone in net in Detroit.